20|𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒 & 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

A few days later

I'm laying across my bed in my childhood room read my dad's loving my presence. He's been cooking everyday. Soon I hear a knock and I say dad? That's when I hear him say No I get up and I walk to the door. I open it and he's standing there in a white dress shirt and black dress pants with a black belt and Italian leather dress shoes. His hair is slicked back I say what are you doing here? He says I came to take you home. I say have you changed your mind? He says No I say then No and I close the door. He says Peace I say Leave and I walk back to the bed. I lay across it and I  pick up my book. He walks in closing the door behind him and he says It's been long enough Peace. I say your talking about burning my father for eternity Lucifer. He says he doesn't care why do you? Were married you should be at home not here. I say I'm not going anywhere with you until you promise you won't. He says What do you want me to do? I say I don't know Let him wander the Underworld. He says he wouldn't make it in the Underworld. I say please he says fine Peace I won't for now. I say okay he says Now come home with me. I say okay he helps me up and we go downstairs. My dad's in the kitchen cooking. He says Stay for dinner both of you. I grab Luci's hand and lead him to the table. We sit and my dad brings the food to the table and we pile food on our plates and we eat. My dad is actually really nice to Lucifer. After we eat me and Lucifer go home.

A few weeks later

I'm standing in the bathroom holding the pregnancy test. I've been feeling really wierd lately then I noticed I missed my period. So I decided to take a test. Now I'm standing here holding a positive pregnancy test. Soon I hear him calling me. I hide it and I go out to him he says where were you? I say I was using the bathroom. He says What's wrong? You look worried I say N.nothing he says Peace tell me. I start to cry what if he leaves me? What if he doesn't want kids right now. He brings me closer and he wraps his arms around me. He says talk to me Koúkla what's wrong? I say i.im pregnant Surprisingly he doesn't look angry. He says how do you know? I go to get the test and I show him. He looks at it and he says we're having a baby.

A few months later

I'm sitting in the car waiting on Luci I'm showing ALOT. Soon he comes out and he gets in the car. He starts driving and he says I love you koukla I say I love you too baby he kisses my lips and I return it. As we're driving past the light a car slams into us. The car flips over and I blink. I'm bleeding alot I say b.baby? He says doll he helps me and he says we need to get you to the hospital doll. He picks me up and he carries me to the main street. He hails a cab and we get in. He tells the cab driver to take us to the nearest hospital and I try so hard to stay awake but I fail.