13|𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

He says if you behave I say okay he gets out and he gets me out. He grabs my hand and he leads me in. He closes and locks the door behind us and I walk further in. I slide off my coat and he hangs it up. He does the same with his and I go into his kitchen and I grab 2 glasses. A wine glass and a rocks glass I put two of his imported ice cubes in the glass and I fill it with bourbon. I slide it to him and he picks it up and he drinks some. I pour myself a glass of red wine and I take a sip. He says You have to move in now. I look up at him surprised I say you want me to move in? He says isn't that the next step? I say yes yes and I walk around to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I hug him. I say he's not gonna like that He says I don't care you make me happy.

The Next Morning

I'm looking at my dad he says Peace he's no good for you. He's just gonna break your heart and when he does I'll be here. You can always come home I say dad why can't you just be happy for me. He says I can't stand him Peace but I love you. I say I love you too dad and I go upstairs and pack once I'm done I take it outside and he puts it in the car. We get in and he drives us back he leads me in and he says Welcome home koúkla. He leads me upstairs and we go to his well our room. He leads me to his drawers and he says those 6 are yours he leads me to the closet and he says this is your side I say will you help me unpack? He says I'd love too and he goes out to the car and brings my things in. He helps me unpack and the whole thing feels like a dream.

A couple months later

I'm looking up at him he says I love having you here. I say really? He says really koúkla you cook everyday breakfast and dinner. Lunch if I'm home you keep the house clean. You take my suits to be dry cleaned and you wash my clothes. Your perfect Peace I go closer to him and I kiss his lips. He returns it with so much emotion. I can't help the moan that slips out. He picks me up and he sits me on the kitchen counter. He lifts my dress and he slips my panties off. I unbuckle his belt and I undo his pants. He says baby your so naughty I say I want it Luci. He takes off his dress pants and his briefs and I spread my legs for him. He slides into me and he starts moving in and out of me.