15|𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

☮︎𝖯𝖾𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝖽𝗈𝗅𝖼𝖾𝗂𝖺☮︎

I'm walking downstairs when I hear my father saying out of line things to Lucifer. I go closer and Lucifer says get off my property. He says I want to see my daughter for all I know you killed her. I don't trust you let alone with my daughter I touch luci's arm and I say you need to leave. My father says Peace I- I say No I heard what you said. Why would you say those things to him? Just because he's Satan doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings. My dad says Peace I'm sorry I- I say leave and don't come back until you learn how to get along  with and talk to Lucifer correctly. He says alright and he starts walking away but he turns back. He says I love you Peace and with that he leaves. I look up at Lucifer and I say Are you okay? He says yes moró I touch his chest and I say He said some really mean things I'm sorry. I hug him tightly and he holds me. I say baby he says Koúkla I say I want to watch movies and drink hot chocolate. We can put bourbon in yours. He says let's go I lead him to the kitchen and he sits me on the counter. He turns the burner on and he puts water in the kettle and he places it on the burner. He takes out two mugs and whipped cream, Marshmallows, Caramel sauce, Chocolate sauce, peanuts and Cherries. I say Can I decorate it? He says yes he opens the cabinet and he gets the cocoa powder. He sets it on the counter and he closes it. He grabs a spoon and he gives it to me and I open the cocoa powder. I put three spoonfuls of it in each mug and I close it. He puts it back and that's when the kettle starts whistling. He takes it off and he pours the water into the mugs. He puts the kettle in the sink and he turns the stove off. I stir the cocoa and water and it turns chocolatey. I hop down and I walk over to his alcohol cabinet. I grab a bottle of bourbon and I open it.  I walk over to the mugs and I pour quite a bit in his. I close it and I take it back I walk back over to the mugs and I put whipped cream on top of both and I decorate them with everything. I put the stuff away and I give him his. He says thank you moró I say kiss me. He leans down and he kisses my lips and I deepen it. He squeezes my bum and I can't help the moan that slips out. He groans and I feel him through his slacks. I rub him through his slacks and he feels on my bum. He whispers you've started something koúkla. I say baby the cocoa he bends me over the counter and he says we can make more. He lifts my dress and he slides my panties down my legs. I step out of them and I hear him undo his belt. Soon I hear shuffling then I feel him at my entrance. I squeeze his hand and he pushes into me without warning. He makes me cum within minutes.