XI

"You did this, who are you?!"

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

She breathed heavily as her sword remained pressed into the figures throat, the hood slowly being removed from their head. "Sapnap!?"
"I'm sorry.."
The raven haired man kicked her off of him and ran off into the forest, she stumbled from the ground as she watched him run off. "El!?"
"I'm over here Tech..!" She shouted, hearing footsteps come her way. "It was Sapnap.. Sapnap lit the house on fire.."
She leaned into the pinkette as he wrapped an arm around her. "Come on, we need to get out of here.. it's not safe anymore." She nodded as they began to walk over to the animals, rounding them up so they would follow them. The wolf she usually takes care of had joined them and stayed at the back to usher the animals along.

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

"So much for staying on the downlow.." she muttered as the two of them sat next to the campfire Techno had created. "God it's all such a mess.."
"It is, but you've got this.. we've got this.."
"Mm, I disagree.." she stood up and walked over to the horses. "Goodnight Tech." She lay down, covering herself with a coat, her head rested on top of Chester's stomach, sighing softly. She fell asleep quite quickly, Techno stood above her with a gentle smile plastered on his face, he'd fallen for her but that wasn't important, what was important was the fact that everything went the way it was supposed too.. they'd have time to be a couple once everything calmed down.. right? He grumbled to himself before throwing his cape over Elaine as she shivered, he lay down leaning against Carl, falling asleep soon after.

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

"Technoooo.. get uuuppp!" The ex princess had hold of his arm, dragging him across the ground, or at least trying too. "I'm up! What d'you want?" He grumbled, looking up at her. "We need to keep moving, the animals are getting restless, we need somewhere to stay. We have to make a new home.."
"What and you think that's just going to happen overnight?"
"No! That's why we need to get a move on now!"
The man signed, running a hand down his face. "I'm not supposed to do this, call for a bird will you?"
"What? Why?"
"Because I know where we can stay.." Her eyes went wide as she made a short trilling sound, a crow swooping down. "That okay?"
"Perfect."

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

"Phil!?" The woman raced over to the older blonde man, engulfing him in a hug. "Elaine! It's good to see you."
"You too, I love the wings! May I?" She looked at him as he nodded and she gently ran her hands along his wings, raising them. "They're gorgeous Phil.. I can't believe you kept them hidden for so long..!"
"We all have our secrets, you out of everyone should know that." He chuckled as his son walked toward him, he wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "It's good to see you, son." "You too Dad."
"Right then! Lets get everything sorted!"
The trio assorted the animals into pens, paddocks and buildings, trying their best to not lose any which resulted in them all getting pretty muddy, as well as cold. Phil had gone to live in the snowy mountains, no one in their right mind would travel out here, unless of course they were looking for something. After they had managed to get the animals settled in the new place, Elaine had fetched some of Phil's finest fabrics and began working to make proper clothing that suited the weather for the three of them. They all wore a light blue cape with fleece lining, thick black trousers and a white tunic, they each had a unique clasp for their capes with a symbol engraved into it; Phil had a crow, Elaine had a flower, Techno had two axes crossing eachother. "I've got to hand it to you mate, this is some pretty handy work." Elaine flushed at the compliment from the older man with a smile. "Now.. onto why we're actually here.." Phil's face became serious as they sat around the fire outside, listening as Elaine explained everything she had gathered..

( filler )