-

tw: smut 🤭(This chapter can be skipped it's not important)

tw: smut 🤭
(This chapter can be skipped it's not important)

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

After showing the other boys her work, Phil & Tommy had gone out 'hunting' which really meant for a ride in the woods to get Tommy out and about.. Elaine & Techno were left at home together and she was currently cleaning the house as it was.. messy to say the least. Techno was doing his regular farm jobs whilst she tidied. She sang to herself while tidying (So This Is Love - Ilene Woods), she had heard one of the performers in town singing it when she was younger and it became her favourite song since then. Granted her and Phil had crafted a little cassette player sort of thing so she could play some music but, they only had songs for dancing.. like waltz music and she wasn't exactly feeling that. She clearly got a bit carried away when singing to herself as she didn't realise her boyfriend standing in the doorway, watching and listening to her. "Your singing is almost as gorgeous as you are.." she jumped, turning to face him as she flushed with embarrassment. "You know.. it's just us here for a few hours.." he raised a brow as he spoke, walking towards her. "Mhmm.. that's why I'm cleaning.." He gently took hold of the broom from her hands and put it on the side, placing both his hands on her waist. "How about you do something else..?"
"Okayy..? Like what?"
"Me." He spoke bluntly, looking at her as she froze up, face going bright red as she stumbled over her words. "I.. uhm.. huh?.. uh.. um.."
"We don't have too.. I'm not going to make you do anything your uncomfortable with El."
"No! No.. I'm not uncomfortable, it's just.. well I've never been with someone Tech.. you were my first kiss.. my first everything.."
"You're my first everything too.." he whispered, looking at her eyes. "Really?" She looked up at him, meeting his gaze as he nodded. "And you really want to do this.. with me?" She seemed uncertain, not uncertain in wanting to have sex with him, just uncertain as to why her? "Elaine, there's nobody I'd rather do anything with.." She smiled and kissed him gently before whispering a small "Okay.." she watched the grin that pulled at the man's mouth before she was swept up and carried upstairs, curtains were quickly closed and doors were quickly shut..

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

The woman lay back on their bed, feeling cool air hit her skin. Her partner crawling above her as he kissed her gently as a reassurance, hands found their way to his hair as the kiss grew more passionate and needy as time went on, the man soon stopped kissing her lips and moved to her jaw, and then her neck, he peppered kisses along her neck and collar bone before nipping at it which got a gasp from her the first time, he attacked her skin as he bit, kissed and sucked on areas which left purple bruises on her skin. She watched as he pulled his shirt off, showing his toned body, her face went pink as she stared, seeing Techno smirking at her. "Like what you see princess?" She nodded a little with a dopey smile on her face, Techno reached down to pull her shirt over her head, revealing her light green bra. "Matches your dress from this morning.." he commented as he looked down her body, kissing down her chest and stomach toward her trousers, he looped his fingers into the belt loops, pulling them down to her ankles and then off, discarding them to the side. She shivered at the cold air a little before focusing back on the kisses she felt along her skin, she wore a matching light green set which had small flowers on, similar to her dress from early that morning. The pinkette removed his own trousers, leaving the pair in their underwear. "Are you still sure you want to do this love..?" He looked at her, checking to make sure she was alright. "I'm sure.."
He nodded and pressed his fingers against her underwear, running his finger along it as he kissed her lips, he slowly pulled her panties down and returned his finger, dragging it slowly through her folds as she got wetter, he slowly pushed a finger into her which she responded too with a gasp, he took the chance to put his tongue in her mouth, exploring every inch of her (literally.), he added another finger.. and then another.. going at a fairly steady pace. The girl shivered slightly; 1) because of the cold 2) because of the pleasure.
He removed his fingers and unclasped her bra, removing his boxers. Her gaze flicked down and she her eyes widened a bit, she watched as his hand began to pump his dick and she reached her hand out, replacing his hand with her own, copying what he was doing. He stared at her with a lustful gaze before clearing his through. "El.. do you think maybe.. you could use your mouth..?"
"Hm?" She looked up at him, hand wrapped around his dick as she kneeled on the floor infront of him. "Oh um.. I can try.. it might not feel good but.." she slowly got closer, kitten licking his tip, she dragged her tongue down his length before taking the tip in her mouth. The male groaned softly, grabbing hold of a chunk of her hair as he carefully guided her as she took more of him into her mouth. She managed to get just over half in before he removed her from him. "W-Was that okay..? I'm sorry if it was-"
"Shut up.." his tone was low, he helped her up and had her lay back on the bed, he pumped his dick and lined himself up with her. "Let me know when I'm good to move, okay princess?" She nodded, watching as he pushed into her, her head fell back as she moaned softly for the first time. He waited for a moment as she adjusted, he was quite a bit above average so he wasn't surprised that it took a minute. "O-Okay.. you can move." He smiled as he pulled out slowly before pushing back in. He stayed slow for the first few minutes before picking up his pace and going a bit harder. El was quiet at first but now moans were spilling out of her mouth faster than she could stop them and it was driving Techno crazy. Skin slapping, groans and moans coming from the two filled the room, that was until Techno could feel himself getting close. "God.. El.." she hummed, acknowledging him as she knew what he meant, she bucked her hips towards him as he pounded into her, leaning forward to tower over her as he kissed her. He thrusted into her a few times before she pulled away from the kiss, moaning loudly as she came, he followed soon after her, thrusting slowly as they rode out their highs, the two breathing heavily. He slowly pulled out of her, watching as cum spilled from her.

"You okay..?"
"Mhmm.." She nodded, her head felt fuzzy and her legs were tingly. "Want a bath?" She nodded again, watching as the man walked to the conjoined bathroom, running a bath. He came out with a cloth for her, wiping her down and cooking her off with a separate cloth. "How was that?"
"That was amazing Tech.." She smiled, she looked exhausted and her hair was very messy, he kissed her forehead. He folded their clothes and put them away, throwing underwear in their makeshift wash basket. He scooped her up and carried her to the bath, he helped her in and then sat behind her, turning the water off. She lay back, her back against his chest as she sighed, feeling him shampoo her hair. "I love you.."
"I love you too princess."