XX

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

The 4 were up early, the 3 boys eating breakfast while Elaine nervously pacing outside as she checked they had all the supplies they need for the 60th time. "You ready for this Roman..?" Chester had gone out of work due to injuries and illness, while being so caught up in things she had wrangled another horse and trained him up, a brown/white overo gelding. "You've got a lot to live up to buddy.." the horse pushed his head into her chest as she patted him softly. She pulled her hood up and walked into the house. "Let's move, the suns starting to rise." The boys nodded and stood up, putting their capes on. Phil threw their dishes in the sink and headed out the door at the back of them all. There were 3 horses, each of them pulling 2 canons that were created and then had backpacks full of tnt. Phil decided he would fly there, let his wings stretch and.. whatever else it was he said, Elaine was the first one mounted and started leading the way, she wanted it to be over and done with as she couldn't help the guilt she felt..

♕ - ⍟ - ♕

They arrived at the town just as the sun finished rising and was now at the very top of the sky, citizens would only just now start leaving their houses to run errands.. which meant that if any lives were to be taken it wouldn't be as many. The group split up as they got stationed, Phil had created a horn from a rams horn to use a signal as to when to start the first fire. They loaded up their canons and waited..

and waited..

and waited..

and.. there it was.. the sound of the horn bellowed through the streets and she lit her match, watching as the strings caught on fire, it travelling up toward the metal, she took a couple steps back, Roman behind her. "3.. 2..." the canon went off and she watched as the tnt propelled into the city, explosions happening everywhere, fires being caused, people running and screaming. "Gods this is so wrong.."
She filled the canon again, more TNT hitting the city. She watched as her brother, Dream and Quackity stood on a balcony, overlooking the chaos. "I'm sorry little brother.." she whispered as she filled her canons for the last time and mounted Roman, heading over to Techno & Phil. "Where's Tommy?" Her eyebrow quirked, looking around. "We thought he was with you?" "No! He's not with me where is he?!"

"Well well.. if it isn't TommyInnit." Her head spun around at those words, he was in the town.. surrounded by his enemies and the people who exiled him. "Oh my god what is he doing?!" She nudged Roman's sides and headed down into the city, the other 2 following her.

"Dream."
"What're you doing here Tommy, you know you aren't wanted here, you aren't even allowed here."
"I know, I'm sorry. I just.."
"Tommy.."
"Toby, I'm so sorry."
"Was it you? Did you do this?"
"No! Well.. I-I mean I knew about it but I-I didn't.. do it.."
"You knew..? You let this happen?"
"I didn't mean too!! I-.."
"That's enough! Fundy, get him." Dream's voice boomed as Fundy walked towards the teen.
"No! No.. Leave him alone. He didn't do anything." Elaine ran to stand infront of the boy, staring at the man in green. "He didn't do this, and you know he didn't. He didn't do anything wrong Dream, this is just all part of your plan.."

"What? What is she on about Dream, what plan?"
"Nothing Toby. There is no plan, she did this, to the city."
"Elaine? Is this true?"
"Toby you left us no choice, you're blind to what he's doing, I left you to rule and you aren't, you're following the advice of.. of a psychopath! He's ruling and your just doing what he tells you to do!" She stared at her younger brother, sighing a little bit. "Tommy come on let's go.." she turned around to walk away, holding Tommy's wrist. "No." She turned back to look at him, eyes wide. "Elaine I want to stay here.. with Toby, I did wrong things, I know that. I want to help.. Toby please.." She watched as Toby walked towards the two. "Tom, you serve your time in a cell and we'll have you back."
"Toby are you crazy!"
"That's enough Dream. I make the calls around here not you." The young blonde felt a smile creep onto his face as he repeatedly thanked his old best friend. "And as for you, Elaine."
"Tobes.." she couldn't help but stare at her little brother, seeing how conflicted he was with what he felt. "I'm letting you go, so long as you leave us alone.. don't come back here.. ever.."
"Toby you don't mean that.."
"Go! Dream, escort them out." She felt Dream grab her upper arm, quite tightly at that, she'd definitely have a bruise from his grip. She tried to shrug him off but failed miserably, her mind was scattered, what just happened..
She looked around at the buildings and streets, seeing the flames and damage they'd caused..

Dream threw her by the arm, she fell to her knees just outside city walls as she felt a sharp blade under her chin, seeing Techno tense up. "You really just keep playing into this game Elaine.. you never learn. Can I make a suggestion? Stop trying, I've got your brother and now yours too.." he spoke, pointing at Techno with a smirk. "Wrapped around my finger.. these boys can't rule a country, they don't even know what they want for breakfast. These boys will be against eachother and I'll have him in my prison quicker than you know. I will rule this city and then some.." She shoved the blade out of her face and stood up. "You.. are horrible.. a horrible man.. you are a manipulator, you are abusive and down right disgusting." She took steps forward every time she spoke until their faces were inches apart. "Oh I do love your attitude." She gritted her teeth and stepped back from the man and mounted her horse, turning away from him and heading home, at quite a speed. She could feel her eyes burn. Tommy left her, she'd destroyed her home, her brother didn't even want her there..