How you met (Demons)

inspired! <3

Douma

A beautiful, cunning young woman walked in the little pitch black town, that woman was you. You had a lantern as you were walking back home. . . But something didn't feel right . . . You looked around anxiously, aware of the ladies who have been taken lately at night and haven't been seen since. Then you see a man, who looks around your age, maybe a little older. He walked to you with a closed eye smile.

" Ma'am, are you alright? " He sounded so polite and charming...

" Yes, I'm fine. Thank you sir. " You sounded so beautiful and divine..

" I can walk you home if your anxious, I sense you are. " He exclaimed.

You wondered how he knew you were scared. Maybe hes just an empath? Who knows.. Other than that...

" Yes please, that would make me a bit happier. " You told him

" Great! " He said, holding his lantern and he linked arms with you. He seems excited. " Now how do we get to your place? "

You blushed a bit as you told him the directions to your house. 

As you both walked, he asked you a question.

" Hey, whats your name? So I dont have to call you ma'am or anything. " He said in a confused kinda tone.

" Right, sorry for not introducing myself! I'm Y/n L/n " You apologized, then smiled with glee.

" Okay, thank you y/n! I'm Douma! " He smiled.

Darn.. She may be the first woman i've ever actually liked! So radiant and beautiful.. Oi! Dont get distracted! Douma thought

Akaza

You were on a bridge at night. Having your arms on the railing, looking up at the beautiful glowing full moon. Your h/c hair luxuriously moving through the wind. You sigh. You felt sad that your fiance had left you for a prettier, more powerful woman. Then you hear something hit the bridge behind you. Your heart immediately began racing as you looked down at the river below and didn't take your eyes off of it.

Akaza was about to kill you when he realized how dang PRETTY you were.

This woman isn't powerful by strength, shes powerful by beauty.  Akaza thought while his eyes were widened and his cheeks were a very light pink.

" Whats your name. " He asked, in a tone of voice that seemed interested.

You were horrified. You were just about to pass out as you fell back and he caught you in your arms, you looked up at him, scared that you might die right there. So many thoughts went through your head.

Will I die? Do I give him my name? I still haven't accomplished my life goals- please god- I love my parents please. You thought in panic as tears filled your eyes.

" Hey dont panic. I said whats your name, thats all- I just want your name. " He said in a calming voice.

" Y/N L/N! " You blurted out, crying at this point, not wanting to die.

" Thats a beautiful name. How 'bout I take you home? You must be tired. " He said with the sweetest smile and tone.

" Its fi- " You got cut off.

" I insist. " He sounded more serious now.

You sniffed. " Alright then.. "

You were being walked home now, then he decided to carry you bridal-style. You were surprised but didn't mind, you were too tired to walk now anyways.

Rui

You were in the woods walking at night, your friends had dared you to do this so you did it to prove your bravery.  As being a young teen its pretty obvious your scared. You happen to stumble upon a house that seemed old and abandoned. You stepped a bit closer to it then stare at it. You heard a voice from behind you.

" Hello. " It sounded like someone around your age but it wasn't familiar.

You spun around, scared, and stare at the person who didn't seem human. His eyes widened.

W-What?- How is she so pretty? She plays no role except for being mine. Rui had thought while staring at the very stunning woman infront of him, which was you.

" What are you?!- " You were falling to the ground in fear as you yelled that apprehensively. But he just happened to catch you with spider webs.

" May I ask what your name is? " He said in a polite manner.

" Y/n... L/n... " You replied.

" I'm Rui. Do you have anywhere to go? " He asked.

" I do actually- I came from the entrance of the woods. " You pointed to the way out.

Rui then walked you to the entrance but stopped.

" Now I cannot go any further. There is other humans, I cannot have them see me. But I will see you again. " Rui said before he waved goodbye.

" See you soon! " You wave goodbye and left back to your friends. 

Enmu

You were on a train at midnight. The sky was so dark, but the stars were shining brighter than before. You stared at the sight thinking how beautiful it is. You stared at it for awhile then a man sitting next to you spoke. 

" Its beautiful right? " He was staring at the window, you looked over to him and thought he looked a bit odd but you didn't mind.

" Yeah! It is- i'm glad you like it too!- " You smiled politely as Enmu looked at you with a light pink on his cheeks.

" Yeah. You're very beautiful, just like the sky! " He smiled back.

You blushed a little bit and thought how sweet this man is.

" Thank you! Whats your name by the way?- I'm Y/n l/n. " You asked him, eager to know his name.

Enmu stared at you for a moment. " Oh! I'm Enmu. " He snapped out of it then replied with a grin. "Very nice to meet you y/n! Im delighted! " He sounds cheerful.

You smiled and the train stops.

" This is my stop to town, see ya! " You got up and lightly hugged Enmu. 

" Oh, this is mine aswell! "  He said.

" Really?! What a coincidence! Wanna walk and talk together? " You seemed surprised, then asked him with a joyful voice.

" Sure! " He walks out with you to town.