They finally decide to confess to you ( Demons )

Douma

You were walking to the spot Douma told you to go to. You were dressed in nice clothes and you spot a cherry blossom tree that Douma stood under. You seem confused and you stopped infront of him, looking up at him. He opens his eyes and stared down at you, blushing. You tilted your head.

" You've finally arrived. " He said and he looked away. 

" Yeah, what did you wanna tell me? " You asked him and you noticed he kinda just froze, then he looked at you.

" Right- well-... How do I say this? I think- I fell for you. " He said and looked away. You blushed and started to laugh. He looked at you, slightly nervous.

" You think I didn't fall for you aswell? " You said and he turned red. You hugged him and he just froze. Eventually, he hugged back.

Akaza

You were on the bridge, waiting for Akaza since he told you to meet him here today at around midnight. You saw Akaza walking and he stood next to you. You turned to him and tilted your head a bit. He turned to you and sighed.

" Y/n, I, er- jeez its hard to say. " He said nervously.

" Take your time. " You said with a smile and he nodded.

" I uh- fell in love with you. " He said and you both blushed. You giggled.

" I love you too idiot, I thought that was obvious? " You smiled then Akaza stared at you wide-eyed, hes shocked you actually said yes. You watched as he slowly but surely became more red.

" Y-Yeah.. " He responded in a daze. You kissed his cheek then left. He immediately became extremely red and fainted, a demon had to drag him away.

Rui

You stood in the forest in a very pretty part of it, you looked around amazed by the sight. You see Rui walking to you and you waved with a warm smile. He blushed a bit and looked down. You wondered if he was okay and you stared at him confused. He looks at you.

" Y/n. I brought you here to say.. I have taken a liking to you. Or in other words, I, love you. " He said calmy but you know inside he was panicking and his heart was racing. You stared at him wide-eyed. You then tackle hugged him with a closed eye smile and he panics. 

" I love you too! Do you know how long i've been waiting for you to say that?! " You were very happy and he looked dumbfounded, he thought that this must have been a dream.

" Y-You like me t-too? " He stuttered, not believing was he was hearing.

" Of course I do!! " You looked at him in the eyes. He seemed happy and he hugged you back.

Enmu

You were in a place that no longer had people visiting it, there was a window that gave you a beautiful view of the moon and you thought the vines on the little building you were in made it even more ethereal and you see Enmu enter. He walks to you and he grabbed your hand.

" Y/n. I think your by far the prettiest woman i've ever seen in my life! Thats why im here to tell you how overtime your skill of beauty made me fall harder each time I saw you. So, what i'm trying to say is, I love you. " He said in a calm voice but he was blushing. You blushed aswell and smiled.

" I love you too. " You said and he looked a bit more surprised. You kissed him and he panicked internally, he accepted it and just kissed you back.

Gyutaro

You walked to the place Gyutaro wanted you to meet him at so you went. Your dressed in beautiful clothing, you looked so divine, radiant, everything that defines beautiful. You noticed the grass got softer and you see Gyutaro. His sister Daki was near him but not right next to him. Gyutaro noticed you and waved to you nervously as you stopped infront of him.

" Did you want to tell me something important? " You asked and he stared at you.

" Er- yeah actually. Well, before I get to the point, I just wanna say your so beautiful and kind and perfect it makes me jealous, but I am proud at the thought that I met such a delicate woman like you, it made me feel this human feeling I dont think i've ever felt. " He explained to you and you started blushing a bit. Daki sorta just glared at you, she didn't want you to break her brothers heart.

" And I realized. I fell in love with you. " He said. You both blushing more and you gave him a bright smile as you kissed his cheek.

" I fell for you at the start! I love you too. " You said and he blushed harder at both the fact you kissed his cheek and you love him back. You both share a passionate kiss under the moonlight which felt so romantic, he was giving you a soft hug. Daki was happy but she stuck her tongue out, she doesn't like kissing scenes.

You both stop but Gyutaro was still hugging you. You gave him a sweet smile and he blushed. He was happy he finally found someone.