He found you injured ( Demons )

a/n 

this scenario was inspired by a lovely tiktoker out there! the name is peka_peka20. :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Douma

You walked through the town to find Douma. You already searched half of the town and you were getting a bit tired at this point. You walked through an alleyway as a shortcut to a little spot you thought he might be in. Then you had been attacked by a demon. You fell to the ground, bleeding a lot, you cried in pain. You screamed. You see Douma and Akaza turn the corner and you see a very worried, panicked  Douma.

" L-Love..? W-WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! " He ran to you and fell on his knees infront of you. You put your hand out and he grabbed it tight. He started crying.

" I'LL KILL THEM! I PROMISE I WILL! AKAZA GO GET DAKI TO LOOK AFTER HER! " He yelled to Akaza and he left, Daki and gyutaro appeared. You saw Douma go and say something to the siblings, then he ran off. 

Akaza

You walked to the bridge, you were pretty close and you kept following the path to reach it. You yawned and you were randomly attacked by a demon. You fell on the ground in pain, bleeding and blood dripped onto the ground. You let out a yelp in pain and the demon looked at you and realized who you were. He thought ' Shoot, I have to flee or Akaza will murder me' and without second thought he was gone. You screamed on the ground. You see Akaza appear infront of you and he immediately picked you up. You were already almost passed out. 

" DARLING?! ARGH- I'LL KILL THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO YOU- THEY'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A FRESH PILE OF MEAT! " His heart was shattered. Hes not the one to break down like this. But he is right at the moment. He got lady Tamayo to look after you while he hunted down the one who harmed you.

Rui

You walked to Rui's house and giggled for a moment. You had an idea to spook him and you smiled at it. While you walked a demon slayer impaled you twice and you fell to the ground with blood dripping from your stomach and chest. You screamed in pain and the demon slayer stared at you. Their eyes widened as they realized who you are and they ran away. 

" RUI!!! " You yelled his name the best you could and you see him running towards you with his mother and Akaza following behind. Rui fell infront of you, his knees and hands on the ground. His mother put her hand over her mouth. They all looked at you with their eyes widened, you coughed out blood and Rui genuinely started crying.

" B-Baby..? C-CURSE THOSE DEMON SLAYERS FOR HURTING YOU! I'LL NEVER HAVE THEM TOUCH YOU EVER AGAIN! " He held you in his arms in tears. He gave you to his mother and her and akaza took care of you while he ran off with red strings to go slice up the demon slayer in tiny little pieces.

Enmu

You were walking in town to go meet Enmu and you got paranoid. You entered a little alleyway and thats when you got attacked by a demon. You panicked and was able to kick it but it only backed up a bit and charged back at you. He impaled a small hole into your chest and you coughed out blood. You fell to the ground with blood and tears dripping down onto the cement under you as the demon ran away. Enmu appeared infront of you and now your in his arms. 

" DARLING! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO YOU?! I'LL GO KILL THEM MY LOVE DONT WORRY PLEASE JUST STAY BY MY SIDE- I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE FOR A MONTH! " He put you on his back and started chasing the demon.

" I...I'm o..kay... " You stuttered and your voice was soft.

" No your not! Please just stay by my side from now on, I dont wanna risk you getting hurt again.. If only I got there earlier I could've saved you but I was too late. I dont think I could live by myself if I lost you.. I love you so much, just keep breathing, okay?! " He said and you did what he said. You passed out on his back while he was chasing the demon.

Gyutaro

You skipped your way to the abandoned house you and Gyutaro met in, thinking he might be there. You stopped and walked. And a demon appears infront of you and punched a small hole in your stomach before realizing who you were, they took their fist out and you fell. The demon ran away. You were bleeding a lot and you yelped in pain. You crawled a bit more and you saw Gyutaro. You tried crawling to him and he looked at you. You collapsed and his eyes widened, something in him snapped, he ran to you and went on his knees and hugged you, Daki immediately started to heal you.

" BABE?! HOW DARE ANYBODY HURT YOU! I'LL HAVE THEM WIPED OUT FROM THIS WORLD! I'LL SLAUGHTER THEM!! " He was hiding the fact that he was crying, but Daki noticed and frowned a bit. He kissed you and stopped, giving you to Daki and he went off to go murder the one who harmed you in rage.