You got drunk ( Demons )

a/n

as i said, there will be exactly 4 chapters of this soo- yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Douma

You fell on your couch as you were dizzy and tired. You were drunk and it didn't feel great but sadly you have to deal with it. You saw Douma enter the house and close the door behind him as he looked around for you and you groaned, you put your arms up and Douma looked, he went over there to where you were and looked down at you smiling, you squeezed your hands shut then opened them again, Douma went on the couch and sat down, picking you up and hugging you.

" Hello my love! " He said and you smiled and closed your eyes, you had a hiccup.

" Hi... blonde woman... " you hiccuped and he held in his laughter then bursted out laughing. He stared at you as if he was about to die of laughter.

" It's me, are you perhaps drunk dear? " He said and smiled, you hiccuped.

" nooo.... youu are! " you said and placed your hand on his head and he chuckled, stroking your cat ears.

" Drink some water and rest my love. " He said and tucked some of your hair behind your ear, then giving you a water bottle. You took it and drank it, then you stopped and closed it, resting on him as he laughed.

Akaza

You stood at your door, taking a breath an exhaling, then opening the door and walking in as you closed it behind you. You didn't even notice Akaza while you walked, then you almost fell but then Akaza caught you, he stared at you concerned and you blinked and smiled, putting your hand on his cheek and he blushed, making you stand up straight and letting go of you after. He took your hand and walk you to your room, laying you down on your bed and he put down a water bottle.

" wwoooahhhh.... basketball..... " you said and Akaza got somewhat offended. He smiled to hide how offended he got and laughed.

" Dont call me that darling. And how did you get drunk? " He asked and you shrugged, he had this disappointed look on his face.

" hugs. " You asked him and he sighed, giving you a hug.

" Jeez, its hard to disappointed or upset at somebody as cute as you. " He said and you smiled, you sat up and let go, then grabbing the water bottle and taking a sip of water. He smiled and took care of you for a little.

Rui

You were walking in the woods, tired and you were slightly drunk. You yawned as you walked then tripped and groaned from the fall, you just decided to lay down on the grass and look up at the night sky. After a little while you stood back up and placed your hand on a tree to keep balance. You continued walking and you eventually saw Rui and you stopped as soon as you saw him, he looked at you and you gasped and pointed at him. His sister was there with him.

" itsss spider maannn! " you said and had a hiccup, he looked confused and the sister laughed, he glared at his sister as she went silent and he looked back to you and walked to you.

" Dear... Are you drunk? " He asked you and you hugged him.

" nnnooo! nnever! " You responded, but you obviously sounded drunk. He sighed and kissed your cheek.

Rui picked you up and walked away with you, giving you some water to make sure you were sober again as he smiled to you while you were getting better.

Enmu

You fell on your bed, tired and drunk. You hicupped and then yawned, placing your arms next to your head and resting them there and closing your eyes. You heard somebody walk in and close the door behind them, they looked at you and stopped, you knew it was Enmu. He stood there, watching you lay down in despair from being drunk, as a sadist, he enjoyed it, but he felt somewhat bad because you were his lover. He walked over to you and crawled ontop of you, you opened your eyes and stared at him. He smiled to you and you smiled back.

" Are you drunk, sweetheart? " He asked you and snickered.

" nnnoooo~ what do you think? " you responded and asked him a question back.

" Pfft- you're special, you know that? " He said and went down, kissing you, which you accepted and he continued for a minute straight, at one point getting rough just to see you in shock and a bit of pain, then he pulled away, he liked this so he did not give you water till around 30 minutes later.

" I love you~ " He said 

" iii love you too. " you responded and hugged him.

Gyutaro

You walked in your house and closed the door behind you, you walked to your room and changed into pj's then falling onto your bed, then laying down normally and groaning. Your door opened and Gyu walked in, closing the door and going over to you and crouching. He pinned you down and you got surprised, groaning and he laughed. You were very tired and you were drunk, you grinned.

" Hello babe~ " He said and smirked.

" hhiii babyyy... " You grinned.

" Are you drunk babe? " He asked you

" nnooo. " You responded and he smirked.

" Then lets find that out~ " He said and you blushed, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he went down and began to kiss you. He also gave you kisses on your chest, collar bone, shoulders, neck, and ofc lips like he was now but in the other places not only did he kiss it but also give you hickeys. He basically had a rough session with you.

Kokushibo

You opened your door roughly by accident and walked in yawning, closing the door gently and you walked as you seemed tired, and a bit drunk. You walked to the couch and collapsed on it, Kokushibo was next to the door and he was watching ever since you opened the door and he got worried. He walked over to couch and stared at you, giving you a somewhat judgemental stare, but it felt extra judgemental with his 6 pairs of eyes. He sighed and his look seemed a bit worried now. You raised yours arms for a hug and he gladly hugged you, he went and laid down, resting his head on your stomach. You smiled.

" Are you drunk my love? " He asked you and you put his hair down.

" nnooo~ whyy would i? " You responded to him and he scoffed, he allowed you play with his hair because you are a SUCKER for his hair.

" Heres some water for when your done... " He placed a water bottle next to you and then continued to rest his head on your stomach as you played with his hair and scratched his scalp with your nails gently, since you know he loved when you played with his hair and scratched his scalp, it was a way for you both to display affection.

" tthank you. " You responded and continued to play with his hair.