You save him ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You were running around in a forest, trying to find Tanjiro because you knew he was fighting a demon.  A strong one too, so you were desperately looking around before he could have gotten seriously injured or possibly killed. You luckily heard fighting nearby, you coughed out blood since you had fought a demon earlier and got multiple wounds, also getting impaled in the stomach. You ran towards the fighting and snatched Tanjiro as you were running, continuing to run and not looking back.

" W-Wh- Sunshine?! " He said

" Yeah, I saved you because I got pretty worried. " You said and he smiled but also realized you were hurt and he squirmed around.

" Wait! But your hurt too- I have to patch you up and make sure you feel better! " He exclaimed and you giggled.

" I'll be fine, lets just worry about you for now. " You responded to his words and he sighed, giving in.

Inosuke

You walked around the town and heard townspeople yelling in fear, it was day so you didn't understand why people were screaming at day, you ran to all the commotion and heard a familiar voice infront of the crowd. You pushed through the crowd and saw Inosuke fist fighting a weird looking guy. You sighed and kicked the guy away, grabbing Inosuke.

" Hun! What the hell happened?! " You asked him, irritated and the townspeople looked surprised, he crossed his arms.

" He started yelling at me and saying I was a monster who was probably adopted off the streets! " Inosuke said and pointed at the guy, you glared at the guy, which easily scared him.

" Scram you failed abortion. " You said to the guy and he quickly sprinted off, Inosuke seemed amazed by how scary you were and you walked with him to an icecream shop.

Muichiro

You walked in the wisteria forest, calmly. You exited it and heard fighting, you then sniffed the air, smelling a strong stench of rotten blood and you covered your nose. You walked to the fighting calmly and it was taking too long to then you decided to run there, and once you got there you saw Muichiro fighting a demon, and Muichiro was badly wounded. This deeply offended you so you ran into the battle and chopped the lower body of the demon off.

" Darling, are you alright?! Well obviously not but rest for now! I'll finish off the demon. " You said and he looked over at you, nodding and putting his sword away, trusting you.

" Alright.. " He said and crouched. You used a breathing style and ran at the demon, slicing off half of its body then its head immediately after, Muichiro looked surprised on how fast you took the demon down and you wiped the blood off your sword, putting it back in the case.

" Thank you dear. " He stood up and walked to you, hugging you and you smiled, hugging him back, You sat down with him and let go, as he did too, and you pulled out bandages, starting to wrap him up.

Obanai

You were fighting a demon and almost passed out, you fell and started panting, tricking the demon. The demon ran at you and you cut its head off as it ran, then it fell. You got up and ran off, you saw Obanai just cut off the head of a demon and you sighed in relief, panting. He didn't notice the tree seconds away from falling ontop of him and crushing him. Your eyes widened and you ran towards him.

" OBANAI- " You yelled out and he looked at you, then noticing the tree, you made it in time to push him away and his eyes were wide. The tree fell.

" S-Sweetheart?! " He yelled out, worried, you kept panting and coughed out some blood, falling onto the ground, having your hand on your bleeding chest. Obanai jumped around the tree and saw you, on the ground. His heart broke and he fell infront of you, grabbing you by the shirt collar and lifting you up.

" Y/N! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER- DONT PASS OUT ON ME I'LL GET YOU MEDICAL SERVICES STRAIGHT AWAY- " He stood up, carrying you and running off to get you medical service.

Giyuu

You got some sakura mochi and walked with it to give it to Giyuu. You smiled as you walked and heard coughing in an alleyway. You peeked and saw Giyuu getting hit in the stomach by a member of the demon slayer corps, then your eyes widened, you ran to the person and kicked them to the ground, getting all the air out of their lungs and their eyes widened. You smiled and gave Giyuu the mochi. He ate it as you strangled the man.

" Get your grubby fucking hands off of him and never touch or even think about hurting him EVER again, do you understand..? " You said and he nodded, trying to breathe some oxygen into his lungs.

" LL-LET ME G-GO- " He said and you let go, getting up. Walking to Giyuu and kissing his cheek.

" Thanks. " He said and you smiled.

" Dont worry about it! " You said and giggled as the member ran off.

Sabito

You were in the final selection with Sabito, you already did it, both of you did but you wanted to do it again for fun. You both ran, clearing all demons out on sight and then there was that giant hand demon. Sabito stopped you and you looked at him. He ran at the demon, leaping and holding his sword as the demon smiled. Your eyes widened as you saw a hand go for Sabitos head and you leaped, cutting it.

" Babe just go, I'll be fine. " He assured and you didn't buy it.

" No, how about we both chop off its head using our breathing forms. " You insisted and he smiled, nodding. You cut any hands that got in the way and you both used a different breathing form, leaping at his head and cutting off the demons head together. It disintegrated and you both ran again.

" That was a great idea! " He said and smiled to you, putting his mask back down. You giggled.

" Thanks baby. " You said and smiled while running to the end with him.