He slept with you ( Demons )

Douma

You were in your pajamas and you were walking to your room. You went in your room and shut the door behind you, you turned off the lights and went to your bed. You crouched and laid down onto it, then putting the blanket on and turning over to be comfortable. You closed your eyes and after a few minutes, you felt somebody laying behind you and then an arm wrapping around you. You opened your eyes slowly, half way and turned to see who it was. You rubbed your eyes and saw Douma smiling.

" Hi love~ " He said and you smiled.

" Oh well.. Goodnight. " You said and turned back over then yawned.

" Awww, goodnight. " He said and  kissed your cheek and you both slept.

Akaza

You yawned and stretched your arms before you went to bed, you turned off the lights and grabbed your blank body pillow and went to your bed and laid down. You put the blanket over you and the body pillow as you wrapped your arm around it and put your top leg over it. You snuggled your head into it and started to fall asleep. You woke up 10 minutes later and the body pillow didn't feel the same, you brought it closer to yourself and you rubbed your eyes with your non-occupied hand. You opened your eyes slightly and groaned due to being sleepy. You saw Akaza and and immediately blushed, he was cuddling you back the same way you were with the body pillow.

" Hi darling!~ " He said and kissed your forehead. 

" Hnngh.. Hi hun' " You said and kept cuddling him. He silently chuckled.

" Goodnight.. " You said and closed your eyes.

" Night. " He said and cuddled you back. He closed your eyes and you both slept together

Rui

You struggled to walk to your bed because of how tired you were. Once you reached your room you shut the door and walked to your bed obviously with pajamas on and you kinda just dropped onto your bed carefully so it didn't hurt. You yawned and put a pillow under your head, putting another behind you. You closed your eyes and started to slowly fall asleep till atleast a minute later an arm wrapped around your waist. You turned your head to see Rui. You smiled and turned over. He was blushing and he looked away. You gave him a quick kiss and turned back over. He blushed more.

" Goodnight sweetheart.. " He said and you smiled.

" Night night my little spider!~ " Your arm came out of the blanket and you patted his head, you put your arm back inside the blanket and he brought you a bit closer to him.

Enmu

You yawned and put your stuff down in the living room. You walked out and shut the door behind you, walking into your room and shutting the door behind you. You changed into your pajamas and went onto your bed instantly. The lights were already off so you didn't have to worry about that. You put a pillow under your upper waist where your ribs and you put your head on the other pillow. You fell asleep but woke up 5 minutes after to a strange feeling. It felt as if you were laying on someone. You rubbed your eyes and opened them half-way and looked up to see Enmu. He smiled at you. You realized you were laying on him instead of the pillow.

" Oh my.. Hello dear! Did you have a good dream? " He said with a sweet voice. You snickered.

" aren't you like... able to manipulate, dreams or something..? " You asked, knowing he could and he grinned.

" Bingo love. " He said 

" Thanks boo... " You said and cuddled him. You looked back down and closed your eyes. He put his arms around you and fell asleep with you.

Gyutaro

You were in your room finishing up what you were cleaning and you shut off the lights. You grabbed your teddy bear and changed into your pajamas and you went to your bed, laying down and putting on the blanket. You yawned and began to snuggle the teddy bear and you closed your eyes. You passed out and woke up around 4 minutes later and felt that the teddy bear was gone. You felt around infront of you and yawned, you slowly opened your eyes to see Gyutaro. You went under the blanket in embarrasment and you heard him chuckle. You went back out and snuggled into him.

" Hey bae. " He said in his deep masculine voice. You were happy to hear it and you smiled.

" Hi babe.. " Your voice was soft and kind of weak due to the fact that you just woke up. He smiled and kissed your neck. You giggled a bit then you closed your eyes.

" Cant we have some funnn? Pleasee? " He grinned then lightly started to bite your neck.

" No... I'm tired. Night babe. " You smiled and yawned.

" Fine. " He stopped and snuggled you and you cuddled back. You both fell asleep.