He bonds with you ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You were making udon, enough for two bowls. Tanjiro was still not home so you were making some for him when he gets back from demon hunting, keep in mind you're a demon slayer as well, but you are currently on break. You finished making the udon and poured it into two bowls, adding naruto, a boiled egg and green onions in both the bowls, you put chopsticks in his and you went over to the dining table, placing your bowl down and grabbing Tanjiros bowl, placing it on the dining table as well. You sat down infront of your bowl and prayed before eating, then ate. As you were eating, Tanjiro walked in and closed the door behind him, waving to you. You waved back.

" Hi sunshine! I'm back- you got dinner? " He said and you nodded, swallowing.

" I made udon for you. " You said and he smiled, sitting down and praying before he ate, then he began to eat it. He looked up at you with sparkles in his eyes.

" No way! This is amazing- you're amazing at cooking! " He said and you smiled, blushing a little.

" Yeah- I was taught how to cook plenty of things growing up. I was also taught how to use a knife when I was around 6. " You said and he stared at you in absolute amazement, you giggled a bit, you both continuing to eat the udon together.

Inosuke

You were in the forest, chasing Inosuke for stealing your sword. He laughed and ran faster, and so you ran faster as well, slowly but surely catching up and when you were close enough, you tackled him. You both rolled because of the tackle, then stopping at the edge of the downfall of the mountain. You looked down at it anxiously and you took the sword back, getting up and scoffing. He got up and laughed.

" Haha! You sound mad! " He said and you put your sword back in your belt, smiling.

" Not really, that was a good run to be honest. " You stretched your arms and he crossed his arms, scoffing.

" Yeah... Why do you barely ever get mad?! You look cute when your mad.. " He said and you blushed a bit, but you took it a bit personally.

" I do not! " You stopped stretching your arms and put your hands on your hips, pouting, he laughed.

" See?! Just like that! " He said and you blushed more, stopping and beginning to walk away as he laughed.

Muichiro

You sat under a tree, looking at the clouds. You admired how fascinating clouds were to you, and smiled, closing your eyes and resting in the shade of the tree. Muichiro walked to the tree and sat down with you, grabbing your hand and holding it, as you opened your eyes and turned your head to face him. He looked over at you and gave you a smile, and a kiss on your hand, then you crawled into his lap as you both began to watch the clouds together with smiles on your faces. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

" What was the name of that cloud again..? " He said, pointing to a cloud.

" I dunno, I forgot too- " You said and giggled, he put his arm back around your waist.

" Oh okay.. I like looking at clouds with you, it makes it more interesting and I like seeing you smile whenever we do. " He said, smiling and you went a bit silent, you blushed and turned your body to face him, he looked at you confused and you smiled back.

" I love looking at clouds with you too, it makes me more excited and happier. " You said and he smiled, you kissed his lips for a moment then stopped, looking at him blushing. You turned your body back to how it originally was, and you watched the clouds with him.

Obanai

You sit at the lake you always use to sit near when you were just friends with Obanai. You closed your eyes as you listened peacefully to the birds chirping and the sound of the water in the lake running, the wind blowing and the sound of footsteps coming from behind you. You opened your eyes and turned around, looking up to see Obanai looking down at you, with a bit of a surprised look. You gave him a confused stare and he held his hand out, as you took his hand and stood up.

" I haven't seen you come here in awhile. " He said 

" Yeah, I usually come here when I want peace- y'know- whenever im like stressed or anxious- or something- " You responded to him and giggled, he chuckled.

" Is that so? This is your comfort area? Thats adorable. " He said and you blushed a bit, staring at him.

" Wheres your comfort area? " You asked him and he laughed.

" You are my comfort, sweetie. Being around you makes me comfortable. " He responded to your question and you blushed more, smiling at how sweet of a response that was. You kissed his cheek and ran off holding his hand, you took him to a icecream shop and got some icecream for the both of you.

Giyu

You fell down into bed with your pj's on, tired. You were taking the day off due to your arm injuries you had gotten from a fight with a demon, so now you were resting in bed, a bit hungry and in pain. You sat up and ate some pocky as a small snack for now till you decide to eat a meal so you wouldn't be hungry. You put it down and laid back down as the door slid open, you turned your head to see Giyu who has walked in and closed the door behind him, as he walked to you and sat next to you, grabbing your arm and taking off the bandages, taking out a roll of bandages and wrapping your arm with new bandages. Then putting the roll away and carressing your hand.

" Do you feel better dear? " He said and you smiled to him.

" A bit, thanks to you. " You said and he smiled back to you.

" Thats good, I'm gonna go get you some miso soup, alright? " He said and you nodded, he stood up and walked away to the door, opening it and walking out, closing it behind him as he was now getting you some miso soup so you can feel better.

Sabito

You laid down on your couch, watching cartoons in the meantime, specifically adventure time. You were smiling with a blanket on you as you had your head on a pillow, then you heard the door slide open, you didn't bother to see who it was as you knew it was Sabito, then the door closed. You heard a laugh and you ignored him, he walked to the couch and looked at you, then he went and sat on the couch, then laying down with you. He laughed a little bit more.

" You're like a child, babe. " He said and you blushed a bit, he kissed your cheek and you blushed more.

" No I'm not! It's just a cool show about adventure with weird creatures. Thats all. " You said and he chuckled.

" Alright, sure, believe what you want but you still act like a child, I wonder how our future kids would act like because of how childish you are. " He said and you went red when he started talking about your and his future children, you hid your face under the blanket and he chuckled, you lightly elbowed him and he snickered, then watching the cartoon with you once you calmed down.