They walk in on you changing ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You ran to your room and tripped onto the floor. You got up and closed your door and walked to the cabinet. You took off your clothes and grabbed your uniform to put it on but you heard the door slam open to see a panicking Tanjiro, panting.

" Y/N DO YOU KNOW WHERE NEZUKO WENT?!- " Then he paused and stared at you for a moment. You stared at him and he started blushing. You did aswell.

" OH MY- OH- I'M SORRY- SORRY- I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH IM SO SORRY- " He took off his haori and put it on you. He immediately ran out of the room and closed the door. You just chuckled.

Inosuke

You were in your room and you got up from laying on the floor after thinking of what to wear to a party. You walked to your closet and pulled a black dress out. You put it to the side and started to take off your clothes, then you grabbed the dress from the side but before you could put it on the door opened and you immediately turned to the door. 

" Hon I think I accidentally- " He stopped and just stared at you. Then you saw him turn red.

" AH! PANTIES- CHEST- WOMAN- " He pointed at you and panicked. Then he eventually ran out. You sighed at his stupidity and put on the dress.

Muichiro

You sat in a chair in your room getting ready for the day, to go get breakfast and have the day off so you went to your closet to take out your oversized t shirt and shorts. You took off your clothes and grabbed the shorts but as soon as you do that the door opened and you looked to see who it was. It was a clueless Muichiro who just stood there.

" Dear your- you- I- " He started to blush and he walked out. He closed the door so hard that it broke off its hinges and it fell but Muichiro grabbed it.

" M-My bad. " He said and he put it back up on its hinges and you giggled.

" How adorable. " You smiled and proceeded to put on your clothes.

Obanai

You hung upside down  in your room on a little bar thing. You sat there and wondered what to wear to go see Obanai. You fell off the bar onto the ground and rubbed your head because that fall hurt. You had an idea and you got up and walked over to your cabinet, pulling out a skirt and you pulled out a shirt to go with it. You took off your clothes and the door opened. You turned and saw Obanai.

" Love do you know where my- " He stopped. He started blushing the more he looked at you and you soon blushed too.

" Oh. I- Uh- My bad- " He apologized and took a picture, then walking out and closing the door. You just put on your clothes and thought about life.

Giyu

You walked around your room in circles for fun but you seemed hungry. You thought about what to wear to go get lunch so you went to your cabinet and pulled out a kimono and yawned, taking off your clothes and you grabbed the kimono, you were about to put it on when the door opened and you panicked a bit. You turned to see Giyu.

" Sweetheart I apologize for walking in on you like that.. " He said and he was blushing. You just stood there frozen and Giyu walked out, gently closing the door.

" Pfft. " You snickered and put on the kimono to go have lunch.

Sabito

You wore Sabitos mask and just stood there. You kind of stole his mask in a sneaky manner earlier and here you are. You snickered and took it off, putting it on your countertop and walking over to the closet. You took off your clothes and took out an oversized green sweater to put on but just as you were about to put it on you heard the door open and you perked up and turned to see Sabito.

" Babe do you have my mask- " He immediately shut himself up and started blushing by just looking at you. You blushed and grabbed the mask, looking away and holding your arm out for him to retrieve the mask.

" Yeah.. S-Sorry- " You said in a shy, soft voice because of how embarrased you felt. He walked over and took it, he grabbed you and kissed you then stopped and after that he left, closing the door. You changed and curled up into a ball on the floor.