He bonds with you ( Demons )

a/n

the request is officially done!! if yall have any then i'll do it!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------

Douma

You were on a walk with Douma and he was taking you to his temple. He grabbed your hand and smiled, once you arrived, you saw a few people staring at you and him, you looked around in amazement. He leaded you to where he usually chills out, which is a private room and he closed the door behind you both. He let go of your hand and sat on a big beanbag, you gasped and walked over, flopping and hugging him. He laughed and petting your cat ears. You purred and sat up, turning him around and braiding his hair, which he accepted and smiled as you did it.

" That feels nice dear! " He said and you lightly blushed, smiling.

" Thank you. " You responded and smiled

" You should braid my hair often. " He said and snickered.

" Sure! Your hair is an exception, just because- " You said and turned away, putting the hair tie in and then crossing your arms, he turned to you and kissed you, which flustered you.

" Thank you dear! " He said and smiled, you smiled back and sighed. You both talked half of the time you guys were there.

Akaza

You trained with Akaza, he made sure to not injure you even though you were pretty good at dodging and countering attacks. He paused while training and yawned, grabbing you and picking you up, you looked at him and you closed your eyes. Next thing you know you feel yourself being placed on a bed gently and you sat up quickly in a panic, you looked around and saw your room. You were confused and realized what had happened, Akaza stared at you and sat down.

" D-Did I fall asleep?! I only closed my eyes for a mere second! " You said while looking at Akaza and he chuckled, you laid back down then he laid down with you.

" Yes, you passed out while I was carrying you back here. You must have been exhausted? You could have told me that darling. " He said and you went silent as he wrapped his arms around you, smiling. You smiled back and kissed him, then pulling away and staring at him.

" Mhm. But I like training with you- or spending time with you in general. " You said and pouted, he chuckled and petted your cat ears as you fell asleep slowly but surely with him.

Rui

You were playing tag with Rui, he was about to tap you so you could be it but you ducked and stood up, running. He was surprised and he continued to chase after you and you sadly tripped, you really thought luck was on your side for a moment there too. Rui pinned you down so you couldn't run and you looked up at him, he smiled and you blushed, realizing what it would look like if somebody passed by. He looked at you confused and you looked away.

" Tag..- Are you okay hun..?- " He asked and you blushed a bit more.

" R-Rui- this- position is- strange. Thats all im gonna say- " You said and he tilted his head while staring down at you, he took a few seconds to realize and he immediately started blushing kinda hard.

" O-Oh- I-I apologize- " He said and got up, looking away and scratching his head. You got up and covered your face with your hands. He looked over at you and walked towards you, hugging you. you uncovered your face and smiled, giving him a kiss and he looked surprised from it.

" It's fine dear! I love you~ " You said to him and he blushed, looking a bit shocked in a way and he smiled, kissing your forehead and letting go of you.