He finally decides to confess to you ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You sat on the bench you sat at atleast 2 days ago and waited for Tanjiro. You see Tanjiro and he spotted you, walking over to you when you see Zenitsu and Inosuke warching from the bushes. Tanjiro sat down next to you and you look at him confused. He smiled brightly to you and you gave a slight smile.

" So y/n.. I uh- came here to say, I... Love you. " He said nervously as you blushed. He started to blush and he looked away. You smile and hug him. He looks back at you.

" Awh, I love you too! " You said to him which made him blush even more.

He kissed your forehead and you giggled. Meanwhile, Zenitsu and Inosuke in the back start celebrating.

Inosuke

You were training and then you took a water break. You see Inosuke walk to you and you rolled your eyes. You smiled and he stopped infront of you, he took his boar mask off and looked at you straight in the eyes. You blushed because without his mask you think he looks genuinely really cute.

" Y/n.. I have to tell you something.. " He looks away and starts blushing.

" Yes? " You asked with a smile.

" I.. Think I- love.. You? " He said and blushed a bit more. You blushed and tackle hugged him.

" I wanted to say it first! I love you, boar butt! " You kissed his cheek and he blushed more. He got up and carried you away so you can rest.

Muichiro

You walked through the forest of wisteria. Trying to find Muichiro, you saw him under one of the trees and perked up. You walked to Muichiro and he looked at you and started blushing, then he put on a smile. You gave a sweet smile back. 

" Y/n.. I actually have to tell you something.. Important..  " He said with a nervous but calm voice. You tilted your head.

" Yes? "

" I.. Like you... More than friends... " He said and you blushed, he turned a bit red.

" I like you aswell. " You smiled and eskimo kissed him. He was very red and he hugged you. After that he left.

Obanai

You stood under a tree, waiting for Obanai because he told you to come here for whatever reason. You then see him walk to you and he then stopped infront of you. He placed his hand on your head and patted you. You smiled.

" Y/n I just want to say I uh. Love you. " He said and your eyes widened. You smiled and  hugged him.

" Yes! Finally! I love you too stupid! " You said and he turned a bit red. He kissed your neck and you giggled.

" Oi- That tickles pervert! Pfft- " You said and he smiled.

Giyu

You stood outside the casino, waiting for Giyu to play shogi with him. You see him walking to you and you wave to him with a smile. He stopped infront of you. He stared at you and you stared back confused.

" I'll get to the point, I love you idiot. " He picked you up and you see a small amount of blush appear on his cheeks. You blushed and smiled

" I love ya too dummy. " You said and he blushed slightly more. He smirked and walked inside the casino.

Sabito

You were sitting on the boulder, having some tea with Makomo. You see Sabito out of the corner of your eye stop infront of the boulder and watched you both for a moment. You looked confused and you see Makomo look at Sabito. 

" Makomo, can I speak to y/n.. Privately for a moment? " He said and Makomo nodded, getting up and leaving. Sabito jumped up on the boulder and sat infront of you.

" Y/n.. I just.. " He sighed. You tilted your head and he took off his mask. You blushed, seeing how cute he was.

" Overtime in training, I didn't wanna believe it but... I fell for you, hard. " He said and you blushed. He was blushing a lot and you started laughing. 

" I fell for you a long time ago! " You giggled and he turned red. You kissed him and he accepted it.  Meanwhile Makomo was watching from a distance, fangirling.