He got drunk ( Demons )

a/n

IM WATCHING RUI ASMR AND MY HEART IS FLUTTERING- bro he just randomly starts kissing you half way through in pt 2 :skull: inspo for rui this chapter???

--------------------------------------------------

Douma

You yawned as you laid on your couch peaceful, controlling your breathing with a breathing style while Douma was away. Suddenly, the door slammed open and you jumped, hearing nervous drunk laughter, you turned and saw Douma, drunk but with a carefree smile, he closed the door and you got up, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a cup of water. He walked to you and hugged you from behind, you smiled and he starting petting your cat ears... A LOT. He did not give you peace with petting your cat ears. You scratched him and he laughed.

" Whhy did you ddo thattt my loveee? " He said

" Just drink this water. " You told him and he put his arms around your waist. You smiled and turned to him, kissing him and he seemed surprised, he backed you up into the counter and had a small smirk while kissing you. You pulled away.

" I gave you what I know you wanted, now drink the damn water. " You told him and he scoffed, letting you go and grabbing the water, drinking it. He was upset how he couldn't go longer with you.

Akaza

You were inside, grabbing a water bottle because you had just finished training, or your taking a break. You opened it and retied your hair, then sipping it, you closed the water bottle and walked to the door but you bumped into Akaza who opened the door before you, you hugged him and you were surprised when he didn't hug you back, you took a few steps back and examined his face expression, he looked a bit pissed off and drunk at the same time.

" I'm sorry. " You apologized then felt bad, overthinking. He smirked and you gave him your water bottle as you walked outside and he felt bad.

" Just drink some. " You told him as you pulled out your sword while walking back to what you were using to train. Akaza got somewhat startled by the sword and stared at you in disbelief, he drank some of the water and put it down, running to you.

" wwaAIT- " he shouted out as you were about to train, you looked at him and he hugged you, you took a step back and dropped your sword. You smiled and hugged him back, he then kissed you softly, immediately going rough and after a few seconds you pulled away, panting.

" Not out here. " You said to him, picking up your katana and putting it away, he smiled and picked you up, taking you inside and cuddling you.

Rui

You took a walk out in the woods, admiring the sights. You enjoyed the fresh air as you looked over to the side, seeing a bunch of beautiful monarch butterflies as you smiled at the sight of them. You looked back into the direction you were looking at and you were suddenly pinned to a tree, you looked at the person pinning you and it was Rui. You were confused as you just stared at him, you realized he was drunk. He smirked.

" Your lips... " He said and you blushed a bit.

" I wanna know what your lips taste like... I wanna know.. What they feel like against mine.. " He said and you went red, he put his face closer to yours and you didn't know what to do.

" R-Rui- " You said before he kissed you, you stood there surprised, you accepted it then after a bit he stopped.

" hhmm? " He said in a questioning way, you were silent from that and you smiled, giving him a kiss and when you stopped, he stared at you in shock, slowly turning red. He let you go and went off to calm down

Enmu

You were out on a walk, in a very pretty short black dress. You looked around as you walked and saw some people staring at you, you felt your head to see if your cat ears were out and they weren't. You realized why and froze up, grabbing your jacket and putting it half-way on so it covered you, you took a shortcut to go back home through an alleyway. You bumped into Enmu and he stared at you, and you stared back, he blushed and smiled, grabbing your hand and kissing it, then beginning to pat your cat ears that popped out and you purred.

" ooo... kitty cat... " He said and you purred, then scratching him because he patted you a bit too hard.

" owwwieeee! " he said and then healed, you tried walking past him but then he grabbed you, then kept patting your ears.

" please- I'm gonna get you some water. " You said to him and he let you go, you began to walk and he followed you, hugging your arm while walking off to your house with you.

Gyutaro

You plopped onto your couch, tired and you drew on your mini flipbook. You smiled while drawing and when you heard the door open, you turned and jumped in shock. You saw Gyu standing there and you threw your pencil at your table and put the flipbook away quickly as he closed the door behind him and stared at you suspiciously. You smiled and you watched him struggle to walk to you, he seemed a bit mad because of it and you put a water bottle down. He laid down on the couch with you and you sighed.

" Are you drunk babe? " You asked him and he scoffed.

" nnooo, why would i? " He said and you crawled over to him, placing your hand on his head and patting him with a smile. He grinned and grabbed you, turning with you and pinning you down against the couch, you blushed.

" Drink the water I put down for you first, tch- " You looked away as you were a red mess. He scoffed and grabbed the water, drinking some of it and putting it down, pinning you again and grinning, licking his lips and you blushed more.

" Now~Shall we begin?~ " He said and you stared at him, smiling, you were no longer red. Now you accepted it and you both continued, lets leave the rest to your imagination.

Kokushibo

You yawned and rested your eyes for a moment. You opened your eyes when you heard the door open and you turned to see who it was, it seemed to be Kokushibo. You smiled and raised your arms for a hug, and surprisingly, he walked over to you and hugged you. You noticed something was off and you both let go, he walked and sat on the couch, completely silent and lost in thought. You stared at him confused.

" your an imposter- koko puffs wouldn't give me a hug that fast and easily! " You said and he smirked, snickering for a second then stopping.

" im... not. " He responded and you sighed, handing him some water and crawling over to him and placing your legs over his thighs and hugging him with a smile and he stayed there in silence. You rested your head on his shoulder, then closing your eyes.

" I love you, darling. " You told him and he drank some water, he kissed you and pulled away after a bit.

" i... love yyou too. " He said and then got completely lost in thought, in the end, you eventuall ended up falling asleep with him and when you both woke up he started blushing because of what you were doing and how he fell asleep with you. He kissed your forehead and stayed there till you woke up and till it was nighttime again.