Hide and seek ( Demons )

a/n 

IDK IF I SHOULD KEEP THE SURPRISE DEMON AND ADD HIM TO THE STORY- SCREAMINF

this might be the first and last time he is here. screams again- idk if i even wanna add him anymore- 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Douma

You were running as Douma was across the field, counting to 20. You looked around and tripped into a spot of grass that was tall, you curled up in the tall grass and buried your head into the shorter grass under you. You heard Douma yell 20 and you curled up more, hearing him run around and throw knives at places, he was careful so incase if he did find you he wouldn't impale you. You got scared because as a human, recovery takes awhile so if you did get stabbed, it wouldn't be very pleasant.

" God help me I realized I'm playing hide and seek with my insane boyfriend- " You whispered and prayed after. Soon after that, a knife ripped into your sleeve and pinned you down as you flinched. You saw Douma crouch next to you, then going ontop of you.

" I win!~ " He said and smiled, pulling the knife out and kissing your lips before he got up, he picked you up and put you back on your feet and you scoffed.

" Hmph. Lucky. " You said and he laughed.

Akaza

You were playing hide and seek with Akaza. Currently he was counting and you were desperately looking for a hiding spot. Hearing him count as you were searching made you more anxious. You ran onto the bridge and looked around, then up at the moon. You felt somewhat calmer, then you looked at the railing, hesitating but you knew what to do. You placed your hand on the railing and climbed up on it. You heard Akaza reach 20 and yell.

" Ready or not, here I come!~ " He yelled and as he said that, you took a breath and jumped, now holding your breath as you fell down into the lake below, watching as all the fish swim past you and you sunk deeper into the water. You managed to keep yourself at a decent level of the water so it didn't feel heavy on you. You looked up as you saw Akaza searching for you on the bridge.

Hehe, he wont find me but- I might have to go back up to breathe soon... I wont be able to hold my breath for any longer... You thought as he kept looking around and began to walk somewhere else. You went up and started to pant. You controlled your breathing and took another breath, going back down. After a little while, you saw Akaza run back to the bridge, frantically searching. You smiled and didn't realize your vision started to get blurry, your eyes were trying to stay open.

Whats going on..?- I still feel like I can hold it for longer but my vision is.. Strange? I could wait till he leaves. You thought again as he looked down at the lake and saw you, his eyes widening and it looked like his heart cracked. He jumped down into the water and grabbed you, staring at you as if you were insane and you just gave him a smile, he got out of the water with you in his arms, as he placed you down onto the grass and you coughed out some water.

" H-Hhh... You won.. Hehe... " You were panting as you gave him a smile. He had the same stare.

" You've gone mad darling! Don't ever do that again- you could've drowned! I don't know what I would've done without you if you did drown! " He gave you a small lecture and you laughed. You crawled to him and hugged him.

" Fine. I'm sorry love. " You said and looked up into his eyes, he sighed and kissed you. Basically meaning he accepted your apology but he was still a bit worried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I APOLOGIZE GUYS I JUST LITERALLY LOVE ANGST HHH