You introduce him to your parents ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You put on a kimono and a ribbon in your hair. You then walked out the door, fanning yourself with a folding fan, then closing it once you reached Tanjiro, he had his normal clothes on and he gave you a smile, you smiled back and held Tanjiros hand, the scorching heat of the sun made you feel a bit dizzy then you reached your parents house, walking in and embracing the cold air that hit your face. You let go on Tanjiros hand and he closed the door behind himself. You took off your shoes and so did he.

" Mom! Sis! I'm visiting! " You yelled out and put your hands together, waiting for her, you both heard calm, light footsteps walking down the hall and your mother turned the corner, she looks so beautiful, like always.

" Hello dear, who is this? And your sister is not home right now. " She said and you smiled, Tanjiro smiled to your mother and waved.

" I'm Tanjiro Kamado! I am y/n's boyfriend, she has brought me her to introduce me to you. " Tanjiro introduced himself, then your mother gave her signature closed eye smile to Tanjiro.

" Ohh! You are very handsome, please call me ma'am or miss. " Your mother responded and Tanjiro nodded confidently.

" I'm gonna make you some udon, okay? " Your mom said and Tanjiro nodded again, your mom smiled and walked away. You then took him to the dining room after she walked away.

Inosuke

You walked out the house in a short blue dress with a white haori over it, you walked to Inosuke and linked your arm with his, he looked at you and you looked at him, he had black sweatpants and a dark blue short sleeved shirt, you blushed a bit because he looked pretty cute. He smiled and you began walking to your parents house, you both then arrived, and you took off your shoes and he took off his once you both got inside. You looked around and scoffed.

" Mom!! I'm here- existing within 10 meters of your presence! " You yelled out and you heard your mom groan, she turned the corner and looked surprised.

" Is this your girlfriend? You never told me you were lesbian- " She said and you blushed, Inosuke put on this dumbfounded look.

" Ma'am... I'm a man- not a girl, sorry for the confusion- " He said and your moms jaw DROPPED. She squealed and ran over to Inosuke and squished his cheeks.

" EEE! WHATS YOUR NAME- YOU'RE SO PRETTYYY! " Your mom fangirled and Inosuke looked slightly scared by how insane your mom is.

" I'm Inosuke Hashibira! " He said confidently and smiled your mom fangirled more and let go of Inosuke, running to the kitchen. 

" IM GONNA MAKE YOU SOME FOOD OKAY?! " Your mom yelled and Inosuke gasped, smiling, you laughed and took Inosuke to the dining room.

Muichiro

You were getting ready to introduce Muichiro to your parents. You put on this pretty blue dres that had a constellation and stars on it, it was long sleeved and the sleeves were baggy but transparent, also having stars on it and it went down to your ankles. You walked outside the house after fixing your hair and you went up behind Muichiro, then hugging him, and he looked at you. You looked at him and he had this oversized white turtleneck shirt with long baggy sleeves and black cargos, he smiled and you smiled back and then he kissed you, and you kissed back, after a bit you both stopped and you hugged him arm while walking to your parents house and once you both arrived, you stepped in with Muichiro and he closed the door behind himself, you both took off your shoes and you let go of his arm.

" Dad! I'm here! " You yelled out and your older brother turned the corner with your dad, your brother walked to you and flicked your head, you scoffed and jabbed his forehead with your fingers, he groaned and walked away.

" Who is this? " Your dad said, raising an eyebrow. 

" Muichiro Tokito, I am y/ns boyfriend. " Muichiro replied to your dad and your dad smirked.

" Nice to meet you, if my wife was here she would be telling you how adorable you look and everything but shes on a business trip. " Your dad said and slightly laughed, Muichiro smiled and stared at your father.

" Nice to meet you too. " Muichiro said and your dad smirked again.

" So.. Ya both made out yet? " Your dad asked and you blushed, Muichiro blushed and nodded. 

" Yes. " Muichiro responded

" Nice! Thats good, maybe ya both could start a family. " Your dad said you both went red, your dad chuckled and Muichiro looked away, mumbling something.

" What was that, boy? " Your dad asked.

" Nothing. " Muchiro responded and looked back at him, calming down, after that they just had a conversation.

Obanai

You put on a pretty kimono, it was short though. You walked outside and saw Obanai, you walked to him and smiled, he turned to you and gave you a closed eye smile. He had on a gray shirt with his haori over it and white baggy jeans. He grabbed your hand and began walking, and he already knew where your parents house was because you told him, so he took you there and once you both arrived, you walked in and he did, closing the door behind himself and you both took off your shoes.

" Mom! Dad! " You yelled out and you heard running. Your mom leaped at you out of nowhere and hugged you. You hugged back and she let go, she looked at Obanai.

" EEEK! THIS IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?? YOUR FATHERS WORKING BY THE WAY- " She said and you nodded, she fangirled more and ran to the kitchen.

" I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SOME OHAGI ALRIGHT?! " Your mom yelled and started to make it, Obanai looked dumbfounded and you laughed, taking him to the dining room.

Giyu

You wore a pretty white dress that went down to mid-thigh. It had off the shoulder sleeves . You fixed your hair and put it up in a half up half down style, then putting a ribbon in your hair. You walked outside after putting on your clothes and looked at Giyu, who had a tuxedo on and you blushed. You walked to him and held his hand, walked off and he blushed at how pretty you were, after awhile you arrived to your parents house, walking in, closing the door behind yourself but you looked around before taking off your shoes, it was awfully silent.

" Mom!! Sis?? " You yelled out and saw your baby sister crawling out of the living room, your mom walked along and gasped.

" My oh MY! Such a handsome man, i'm assuming this is your boyfriend? " Your mom asked and you nodded.

" I'm Giyuu Tomioka. " Giyu said to your mother and she smiled.

" Such manners! Let me go fix you a meal. " Your mom said and left to the kitchen to make Giyu some simmered salmon with daikon.

Sabito

You walked outside, having on a black skirt and dark green baggy long sleeved shirt which was a turtleneck. You looked at Sabito and he had on black hakama pants with his haori/kimono. He grabbed your hand and blushed, kissing your hand and you walked with him to your parents house, blushing. Once you arrived you walked in and closed the door behind Sabito. You let go of his hand, taking your shoes off.

" Mom! I'm home! Technically- " You yelled out and your mom turned the corner, gasping when she saw Sabito.

 " OH SO HANDSOMEE!~ YOU MUST BE HER BOYFRIEND! " Your mom said while walking to Sabito, he smiled.

" Yep, I'm Sabito. " He responded and your mom squealed, she ran to the kitchen and started making you both something.

" DONT WORRY GO SIT I'M MAKING YOU SOME FOOD. " Your mom yelled and Sabito chuckled, you took him to the dining room as she cooked.

----------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR MAKING THE LAST 3 SCENARIOS SHORT I GOT TIRED AND LAZY-