He stalks you ( Slayers )

a/n

oi!! next chapter with the demons imma add a special character that I originally was going to add. good luck finding out!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tanjiro

You were with the flame hashira talking to him about life and everything. You smiled and he did aswell but then your smile faded, you looked around, placing your hand on your sword and getting paranoid. Rengoku had placed his hand on yours and shook his head to you, and you took your hand off your sword. Tanjiro sat behind a tree closely watching you and smiling, glad that he found such a beautiful woman and he though that if his family was still alive, they'd be happy for him.

" Dont worry, if there were trouble, i'll protect you since Tanjiro is not here! " Rengoku said and smiled. You smiled to him and stared at him.

" You're like a big brother, Rengoku. " You said and giggled and he patted your head, you smiled.

" But... I am here. " Tanjiro whispered as he got up and left, respecting what your choices are and he loved seeing you happy, but he didn't wanna scare you.

Inosuke

You sat down and yawned as a stranger passed by and stopped when they saw you. They walked over to you and gave you a water bottle and you just looked at them and they smiled. You got suspicious of them and just stared at them in disbelief that a stranger would give you water. You smiled and gave them some yen but kept the water by your side instead of drinking it. Inosuke was watching from afar and got pissed, throwing a sword at the stranger which ripped a small part of their clothes and your eyes widened.

" H-Hey?! Are you okay?! " You got up and examined them, they seemed scared now.

" I'm fine! It was just... Random and scary. " They responded and they calmed down.

" Oi!! Comin through!! " Inosuke yelled as he tackled the stranger and made it so where they cant move and whispered to them.

" If that water is poisoned or if you even think of trying to hurt her, I'll kill you. " Inosuke whispered to them and they nodded, you pulled Inosuke off and the person ran off. Inosuke lightly pushed you away and then he stood up straight, walking to you. You stared at him like he needed serious mental help and he laughed.

" I'm sorry love its just that they could've hurt you. " He said and you sighed, patting his head.

" I really cant be mad at you, huh... " You smiled and Inosuke blushed. He smiled and walked home with you.

Muichiro

You were talking to one of your friends at an event and you smiled as they laughed. You looked around trying not to seem anxious, but you were VERY anxious and there was also this despair. You looked back to your friend and a stranger walked up to both of you, but stood infront of you specifically. They leaned toward you and tried to kiss you. Muichiro who was watching surprisingly felt something similar to the rage he felt while he was killing the demon that killed his brother years ago and he walked over to you and pushed him away.

" Cut it out, fuckface. " He said and glared at the stranger. The stranger scoffed and flicked Muichiro. You held a sword to their neck.

" Dont harm him, I could and would slit your neck. I hope you rot in hell. " You gave the stranger a death stare and you stopped when Muichiro tapped you and you turned to him. He kissed you and you smiled, accepting it. The stranger was scared, but also mad at the same time and they ran off. Muichiro pulled away and you put your sword away as your friend just stared in amazement.

" WOW Y/N!! YOU'RE SO COOL!- AND YOUR BOYFRIEND TOO! " Your friend squealed and you looked concerned, you then laughed and Muichiro smiled.

" I hate people like him, selfish and.. Greedy. " Muichiro said and grabbed your hand.

" Well, bye!! I'll see ya soon! " You said to your friend and they smiled, waving as you left Muichiro so he can caress your cat ears when you both get home.

Obanai

At a place close to home, you sat at a little shrine and prayed before going back home. A sweatdrop ran down your face as you were praying because of the very uneasy feeling you were getting and you stopped praying and got up, looking around and seeing nothing as you began to walk back home. Obanai was watching you and he followed you home as he just took photos of you. He put the camera away.

" I love you, dear. You're so beautiful. " He whispered and smiled. You yawned as you walked and rubbed your eye. You heard somebody calling your name and you turned.

" Dear!~ Finally I found you- it took forever! " He said as you smiled and walked to him as he was walking and you hugged him which stopped him.

" I love you too. " you said and he blushed.

" How did you- " He was saying, then you cut him off.

" You're not great at whispering my love. " You said and kissed his cheek, letting go and arriving to your house, walking in and going into bed and you magically had your pj's on- thats strange. You yawned and went to sleep as he watched you.

Giyu

You were out, climbing a mountain to go ask Urokodaki something and you  stretched your arms as you walked. Once you arrived at the house, you knocked and he opened the door, welcoming you and you walked in, smiling. He closed the door and you both started a conversation. You had this sudden feeling of dread, despair and anxiety and you stopped talking, holding your chest. Urokodaki gave you a cup of water and you looked around before drinking it and you thanked him. Giyu was watching you through the window with a small smile.

" Huh.. How cute. " He said and blushed, smiling more. 

You let go of your chest as a sweat drop ran down your face and you sighed, you asked him what you wanted to ask and he responded honestly. You smiled and sipped the water, placing the cup down and getting up. Smiling and bowing.

" Thank you for having me, I will make my leave. " You stood up straight and opened the door, leaving and closing it then you began to walk off, as Giyu followed.

Sabito

You were out somewhere chilling and one of your friends unexpectedly came along as you smiled and waved, as they waved back. You both began to talk as you got this uneasy, discomfort that disturbed you and you looked around anxiously as you talked. You looked back to your friend and they looked a bit confused, you brushed it off as nothing as you both continued talking. Meanwhile, Sabito sat behind a wall and watched, smiling and blushing.

" So cute... I love you so much baby~ " He mumbled and continued watching you.

You got out of the seat and stood, saying bye to your friend as you began to walk off and Sabito followed you.

" I wish Sabito was here right now so I can cuddle him.. " You pouted and crossed your arms while walking home, and Sabito had a dazed look. He ran up to you and hugged you from behind, as you got scared and kicked his shin.

" ACK- " He said and you immediately apologized, getting worried and he laughed.

" It's fine, I love you. " He said and he walked you home and kinda just stayed there with you, sleeping with you aswell and before you both went to bed, he was caressing your ears so much that you wanted more and you dreamed about it.