You go shopping with them ( Demons )

a/n

sorry guys i lost motivation for a little bit on this book lol, sorry. anyways, this is gonna be a slightly modern AU so yeah there will be phones, i mean this entire story is a bit modern bc of the movie night chapter. any requests? type it into the comments and i'll check it out.

---------------------------------

Douma

You got up from your bed and put your phone away, walking out to the kitchen. You checked your fridge, crouching and sighed, closing it and standing up straight. You yawned and walked back to the room and saw Douma who was on your bed using his phone and you walked over to him, sitting and he put his phone away, grabbing your hand and he pouted. You smiled and giggled a bit.

" Imma go shopping wanna co- "

" Yes. " He responded, cutting you off. You sighed and got up and he did too, you then walked outside and started walking to the store, once you both arrived you let go of his hand, grabbing a cart and walking off. He realized you left him and he caught up with you who was already in an aisle. Sparkles were in his eyes as he looked around and you just put stuff you needed in the cart.

" Human food looks so delicious! Too bad I cant have it.. " He said and you snickered, stopping and looking at him, patting his head and he smiled. You continued walking and going into other aisles and getting stuff still. Once you were finished you both went back home and you unpacked the food. He pet your cat ears shortly after.

Akaza

You smiled at the sight of Akaza looking so calm with his head resting in your lap and his eyes closed as you lightly traced the markings on his face. You let out a silent awe and he blushed, looking away. You giggled and looked over at the room and thought for a moment about how your kimono ripped, you gently lifted up Akazas head and he looked at you confused as you got up and placed his head back down. Walking over to the door, you put on a jacket and he raised an eyebrow.

" Where do you think your going? " He asked and you smiled, looking over to him.

" Imma go get a kimono, wanna come? " You replied and asked him a question back, he raised his eyebrows and got off the couch as he walked over to you.

" Sure. "

You smiled and walked out of the house with him to a nearby kimono shop and entered as the bells ringed, the store owner who was an old lady looked at you and smiled and you smiled back to her, the old lady knew you because occasionally you visit her and theres times you buy a kimono from her.

" Oh my! Y/n.. You're looking stunning as ever! Are you here to buy a kimono? " She asked.

" Yep! Mines ripped and it was one of my favorites too so.. " You smiled and the old lady smiled back.

" Is this your boyfriend? He has such a baby face! He looks quite pale, is he alright? " She asked again and Akaza had this deadpanned look of confusion and you giggled, walking around.

" Yep. And hes fine, dont worry. " You responded to her and she sighed. You saw this blue and pink kimono (koyuki?) and it reminded you of Akaza, you grabbed it and showed him and his eyes slightly widened, he nodded sheepishly but burned memories were appearing in his head. He shrugged it off and smiled.

" That kimono would look amazing on you. " He had this soft smiled and you giggled. You paid for it before he could and took his hand, walking back to your house.

Rui

Yawning, you sat up from cuddling with Rui on your bed. He pouted and whined as soon as you sat up and you sighed, smiling and giggling, laying back down to cuddle with him again. You were thinking as you did so and he held you a bit tighter, gesturing that he didn't want you to leave him and you smiled, kissing his cheek. He blushed and you smiled as his grip loosened and you looked around.

" Wanna go buy some markers or like- string? " You asked him and he perked up, nodding and you sat up as well, giggling. You got off the bed and put on a white coat over your oversized V-neck shirt and you grabbed his hand, walking to the store and you hugged his arm as you both walked. Once you both arrived you let go and he walked in with you, walking around the sights of different colored yarn and he looked amazed. He grabbed one that was white and a red one and you grabbed some markers. You went to pay but he paid for you and you smiled. You both walked out.

" Finally I can make things for you! " He said and you smiled, giggling a bit and you both got home and as you closed the door and was taking your coat off, he was already making something for you.

" Well- you dont have to do it now!- I wanna cuddle with you.. " You pouted and he smiled, putting down the yarn and picking you up, taking you to the bedroom and laying down with you then cuddling.

Enmu

You were sitting in Enmus lap, watching a movie as he was petting your cat ears and you kept purring. You yawned and looked around, then looking at Enmu and smirking, you were plotting to embarrass him and you got up, grabbing his hand and turning off the tv as you walked out the door to the clothes store. You looked around and saw this pink dress and you walked over to it, and it was now Enmu realized what you were up too.

" Sweetheart- no. " He said and you pouted.

" Fine. " You walked off to a different dress and snatched it, paying for it and running out. You got back inside your house and gave him the dress.

" Put it on! Pleasee! " You asked him, giving puppy eyes and he smiled at you begging for him to put it on. He grabbed it and walked away and put it on, walking back.

" Are you happy now? " He asked you and you hummed in response and nodding. He left and took the dress off and you pouted.

" I wanted to get a picture.. " You crossed your arms.

Gyutaro

You were holding Gyutaros hand as you laid on the bed and he did too, he smiled and hugged you, bringing you closer to his warm body. You lightly blushed and smiled, you had the random urge to have pocky so you kissed Gyu's cheek and got up from bed, walking to the kitchen and checking for pocky which you found none. This genuinely shocked you since you always have atleast one or two boxes of it at your house always, and you went back to Gyutaro.

" I'm gonna go get some pocky, wanna come? " You asked him and he smirked.

" Yeah, sure. " He replied and got up, stretching and putting on his jacket. 

You put on one of your jackets aswell and you grabbed his hand, walking outside and beginning to walk to the grocery store. He yawned and you smiled as you reached the store and stepped inside, you already knew where the pocky was so you went and got like- 4 boxes and went to pay but instead he paid and you both walked back home. You put 3 of the boxes away and took one to you bedroom, opening it and sitting on your bed. Gyutaro sat down as well and you pulled out a stick, which Gyutaro took and put the end in his mouth and he smirked, looking down at you and you blushed.

" W-Wha- " You got flustered and bit the other end of the stick, and you both nibbled to where your faces were close together and he grabbed your chin, kissing you when the pocky was completely gone. You went red and he pulled away, laughing.

" Aww, you're so cute when your embarrassed~ " He teased and you lightly hit his arm and he chuckled.

" S-Shut up.. "

Kokushibo

You were thinking about getting a gift for your boyfriend and you wanted to trick him then surprise him, you looked at him who was on the couch, zoned out and you giggled. You walked over to him and hugged him and he snapped back to reality, looking at you and slightly smiling. He hugged you back at you looked at him, letting go and standing up and he sat up. You walked to the door and put on a haori of yours.

" Im gonna get some flowers for my mom, come on, I'm taking you with me. " You said and he got up, walking to you and grabbing your hand and you took him to the flower shop. You saw this cute boquet of flowers and you bought it, then walking out of the store and back home.

" Why are we going back to your house if these are for your mom? " He asked when we got inside and he closed the door, you chuckled and he gave this confused look.

" I was lying, these are for you, silly! " You turned to him and his eyes widened, he blushed and took the flowers, looking away from you, flustered. He put the flowers in a vase and cuddled with you.