You go to the hot springs with them (Demons)

a/n

ahah- i apologize but this might be kinda short so if it is im very sorry!

---------------------------------------------------

Douma

You slipped your one-piece bathing suit and and you put some clothes over it for now until you get to the place. You walked out and saw Douma patiently waiting for you then you walked to him, sighing and linking your arm with his, he looked a bit surprised and he almost tripped but he got his balance and walked. You snickered and he smiled as you both eventually arrived and took off your clothes, only keeping on your bathing suits and before you can react Douma jumped in and you got startled then you immediately got worried. He sat against a wall and you sighed in relief, walking in and sitting down.

" You look cute in a bathing suit, dear! " He said and you blushed, looking away. He chuckled. You both began to have a few long conversations.

Akaza

You put on a bathing suit top and bottom on and put on a shirt and shorts over it, then walking out and seeing Akaza with his eyes closed, looking up. You smiled because he seemed very peaceful in that moment, you walked towards him and he opened his eyes, turning to you. He smiled and grabbed your hand, walking with you. Once you both arrived, he let go and was about to take off his haori since he already had his swimsuit on, but you pushed him for fun and he fell in the water, you laughed and took off your clothes, having your bathing suit on and walking into the water. Akaza stood up with his hair and haori dripping, he took it off and put it on the surface, sighing.

" God damn it y/- " He paused and stared at you for a moment, you tilted your head and he looked away, having a nosebleed without you noticing.

" GOD DAMN IT- NEVERMIND- " He said again and you laughed, it was silent for a minute then you both talked about how lovely tonight is.

Rui

You put on a one-piece bathing suit and a shirt and pants over, walking outside and seeing Rui, he turned to you and gave a small smile before taking your hand and walking off to where ever the hot springs was, at one point you both got lost and you managed to find it with Rui. Once you both found the hot springs, he took off his kimono and you stared at him, blushing and looking away, then taking off your shirt and pants. He was chilling in the water and you stepped in, he opened his eyes and looked at you, his eyes widened and he went red. You looked at him confused and he looked away, having a small nosebleed and wiping it.

" Are you okay? " You asked him.

" Y-Yep- I-I'm fine. " He responded and turned back to me, slightly red and giving a thumbs up, he quickly changed the topic and began to ask you how you're doing and hows onyx doing- stuff like that.

Enmu

You slipped on a one-piece and put a haori over it, walking outside and smiling, walking to Enmu and hugging him. He turned and you let go, once he looked at you he was simping hard and he just took your hand, walking off. You both got to the hot springs and  you took off the haori, walking to the steps then you hear a THUMP. You turned to see what caused it and Enmu was on the ground, blood running from his nose and his face was red, you blushed and sighed, then laughing at him.

" Y-You look s-so s-stunning! " He managed to say, constantly stuttering and you sighed.

" Thank you- but please get up- I dont want you passing out on me. " You responded and he laughed nervously, this ecstatic aroma radiated from hm and you snickered, going in the water and atleast 10 minutes later he went in with you.

Gyutaro

You had slipped on a bikini and walked out, having pants to cover atleast something and Gyutaro stood there, seeming to be waiting. You walked over to him and poked him, then he flinched and turned to you, smiling and you smiled back, he took a good look at you and blushed, scoffing and holding your hand.

" No man better be looking at you. " He said and you laughed, not taking him seriously when he was dead serious, you walked with him and began to hug his arm as you both arrived to the hot springs, you let go and he stepped in, you took off your pants and walked in and Gyutaro took another good look at you and he got a nosebleed as he blushed. He wiped the blood off and walked to you, putting his hands on your waist and you smirked, already knowing what he wanted and you wrapped your arms around his neck, he began to make out with you and usually, this goes on for a long time.

Kokushibo

You put on a two-piece bathing suit and you put a long oversized purple-ish-black haori over, it kinda looked like Kokushibos kimono/haori but it was not. You walked outside and saw him waiting for you. You smiled and ran to him, hugging his arm and he looked down at you, having a small smile and your hand intertwined with his, you began to head towards the little place you both were going to and eventually arriving to the hot springs. You let go of him and took off your haori, going in then Kokushibo did, he blushed for a moment then closed his eyes.

" You look nice. " He said and went silent, you blushed and smiled.

" Thank you! " You responded and he walked over to you, grabbing you and wrapping his arms around your waist, then closing his eyes again, you smiled and closed your eyes as you both sat there, chilling for awhile.