You introduce them to your parents ( Demons )

Douma

You had on a kimono, you knew your parents liked it and you did aswell because of the beautiful patterns laying on the kimono. You put your hair up and grabbed your folding fan, putting it in your pocket. You walked out your room and closed the door behind you, going down the couple of steps into your front yard, seeing Douma. He smiled and you both linked arms and walked, you began walking to your parents house and after a little while, you both have arrived as you slid the front door open and yelled out to your parents so they could hear you.

" Mom! Dad! I'm here to visit! " You said as you walked in with Douma, taking your arms apart and he closed the door behind him. You took off your shoes and placed them at the front as Douma did the same, you saw your parents stop walking only a few feet away from you both and you looked at them, smiling.

" Hello y/n's parents! " Douma said enthusiasticly, smiling and your parents smiled.

" OH MY GOSH BABY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIENDD! HES SO HANDSOMEE! " Your mother said, walking to Douma and pinching his cheeks gently. Douma giggled.

" Thank you miss! " Douma replied

" Go sit in the dining room! I'll make you some tea! " She said and went off to the kitchen, you, Douma and your father sat in the dining room.

" So.. You kiss her often? " Your father asked Douma and you blushed. Douma grinned.

" Yes, of course! " He replied and your father laughed then smirked, accepting Douma. You looked away and scoffed, crossing your arms and Douma laughed.

Akaza

You walked into the living room, smiling at Akaza then you took a good look at him, blushing a bit. He had his same pants on but had an oversized short sleeved red shirt, you stared at him in awe and ran to him, hugging him, he looked confused and you giggled, he hugged you back and you both let go, you grabbed his hands and smiled.

" You look so adorable! You have such a baby face, you know. " You said and he blushed, crossing his arms and beginning to laugh, then stopped.

" No I dont! Thats a lie- Hmph. " He said and looked away, you laughed and he looked at how stunning you looked with your satin navy blue dress. It was short and has gold and rose gold cherry blossom patterns on it along with some other flower patterns, and it had spaghetti straps. He walked to you and gave you a quick kiss before holding your hand and walking off, you smiled and lead him to your parents house and once you both arrived, you walked in with him, letting go of his hand.

" Mom, dad, I'm paying a visit! " You said and you both heard running. You saw your mom and little sister turn the corner and run to you, hugging you. You looked surprised and Akaza snickered.

" SISS I MISSED YOU WHY WERE YOU HANGING OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR SO LONGGG? " She said and you laughed, patting her head.

" OH MY GOD MY BABY GIRL YOU'VE GROWN SO BIG! THIS IS YOUR BOYFREND?? HE HAS SUCH A CUTE BABY FACEE! " Your mother said and you giggled. Akaza scoffed and crossed his arms as your mother walked to him and squished his cheeks and he looked embarrased, your dad was watching in the back, thinking he married an insane woman.

" I'll go make you both some sakura mochi! Shoo, shoo! Go! " Your mom said and shoved you both along with your little sister and father into the dining room, Akaza looked confused and sat, so did you and he smiled.

" So sonny.. You both done it yet? " Your father smirked and Akaza looked confused, you looked away and Akazas eyes widened in realization and he went red.