He sees you without a shirt on ( Demons )

Douma

You sat down in your porch without a shirt on, only a sports bra and shorts. You were bored and hot so you had your shirt off and you felt the nice breeze go against your body. You were reading and then you heard a voice calling your name. You look up and see Douma who was looking for you then he saw you.

" ....AH! Y/N! I'M SORRY FOR WALKING IN ON YOU LIKE THAT- AH- " He said while blushing and immediately looking away like the flustered mess he currently was and he crossed his arms. You laughed and put on a shirt.

" You can look now. Sorry- " You giggled and a sweat drop ran down your face. He looked back and sighed in relief.

Akaza

You were chilling on the bridge you usually were on but you just had a sports bra and shorts along with thigh highs because it was nice tonight and you didn't feel like putting on a shirt. You liked the wind as it also blew your hair. You hear a person come along.

" Y/n? " You turn to the person, It was Akaza. He looked you up and down and took a moment to process.

" OH WAIT! OH GOD Y/N YOUR SHIRTLESS- AH YOUR HOT- I MEAN- SHOOT- " He was a blushing mess and he put a sweater on you while looking away. You were surprised a bit and you blushed a tiny bit. You giggled at how he acted, he was dazed, stupefied!

He looks back at you " Never.. Do that again- " He was blushing hard. He walked away but not in a straight line at all, he was about to faint and you just chuckled.

Rui

You sat in the woods, making a little plushie of Rui. You grabbed the cotton and put it in the plush. You then sew it closed and stand up. Currently you were only wearing shorts and a sports bra. You obviously had shoes on and knee-high socks. You heard footsteps and you turned around and saw Rui then he immediately stopped walking. His eyes were widened and he was red like a tomato.

" Y-Y-Y/n.. Y-You're s-shirtless... I-I'm s-sorry for l-looking. " He was stuttering a LOT and he turned around, wiping a nosebleed he got and looking down ashamed of himself. You giggled while blushing a bit.

 " Awh its okay, somebodies flustereddd!~ " You walked and sat next to him. Making him more ashamed and red. He eventually got up and ran before anything else happened.

Enmu

You sat at a tree in the mountain and you had only shorts and a sports bra on. Your eyes were closed because you were resting your eyes and you were just a bit tired. But you also didn't wanna rest with a shirt. The shirt was next to you anyways. You heard footsteps and you opened your eyes. Enmu stood there blushing.

" Y/n dear, people could pass by any moment please just... " He sighed. He took off his coat and put it on you.

You blushed and held his hand. He sat down next to you and you put your head in his lap as he blushed.

" Fine. " You said and went to sleep

Gyutaro

You were walking to the abandoned house once you noticed Gyu wasn't there yet so you lied down in the soft grass for a bit, currently you were wearing shorts, fishnets and a sports bra. Your shirt was in your bag and you heard footsteps then they stopped. you tilted your head to the side to see a very red Gyutaro. You sat up straight and smirked.

" AH Y/N- YOU HAVE- UH- YOUR HOT- SHOOT- AH THIGHS- HHH- " He said as he bit his bottom lip in panic and had a nosebleed. Turning away and sitting. You crawled over to him and put yourself in his lap, purposely trying to make him more red, which did happen and he grabbed you and whispered.

" I'm getting you back for this. " He whispered. You giggled and leaned against him as he kept blushing.

" Whatever~ " You said and he smirked.

" Tch. " He said with a smirk, something was about do go down, oh no...