How you met (Slayers )

Tanjiro

You sat at a little cafe, it was daybreak and you had just finished killing a demon. Tired from the battle you ordered a latte and sipped on it while drawing in a notebook. The cafe wasn't very popular but it was very beautiful and it had so many options on the menu. You had also gotten four macaroons with different flavors like sakura, matcha, strawberry and raspberry. Then you heard a voice from next to you, it seemed a bit familiar.

" Hey ma'am? May I sit here? " You looked up at the boy who asked so politely.

" Of course! " You smiled in response.

He sat down. He had kinda crimson-black hair and eyes and a sword. You could tell he was in the demon slayer corps. He was also around your age.

" Hey.. Your that kid i've seen lately. " You told him with a surprised tone and expression.

He perked up " Really? I think I've seen you too! I'm Tanjiro Kamado. Whats your name? " He was surprised aswell but excited to meet someone new.

" I'm y/n l/n! Nice to meet you Tanji! " Yes, you made a nickname for him almost instantly.

" Nice to meet you too, n/n! " He smiled brightly, then you both ate macaroons together and talked.

Inosuke

You trained up in the mountains. You were sweating and panting. Training is hard you thought. You feel a bit light headed but you were pretty determined to not give up. Then after atleast 30 minutes you gave up and took a water break, wiping the sweat off of your forehead. You hear a voice coming your way, closer and closer. Your instantly alert and grab the handle of your sword and turned.

" COMING THROUGH!!! " A loud voice was heard then you see a man with a boar head running towards you. You got a bit startled but then put your leg out and he tripped over in and face planted into the grass.

" Tch. " You said.

He got up. " OI!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR- AND DONT YOU KNOW IM KING OF THE MOUNTAIN?S! FIGHT ME! " He yelled at you to fight.

" Wait what? I didn't know you were the king of the mountains! Thats cool! " You complimented him, hoping to calm him down. You notice that he went silent and stared at you. You felt a happy aura radiating from him.

" O-Oi! Whats your name weakling! " His tone grew softer. and you smirked.

" Y/n l/n and you? " You giggled.

" Inosuke Hashibira.." He kept staring you. You looked absolutely lovely but a bit like a mess because of training.

" Oh- I have to go now, bye Inosuke!! " You walked away as you shouted to him, waving.

He only waved back and left.

Muichiro

You were walking through a forest full of wisteria and picked one off a tree, staring at how beautiful it is. How bright it shines... It was beautiful. You knew demons hated these so you put them in your pocket and kept walking. Then you spot a boy around your age. He had black hair at the top which faded into teal at the tips. You walking next to him and stood there. Looking up and what he was then you looked at him.

" Hello. " You seemed to surprise him a bit since he thought he was alone. He turned to you and you gave him a smile. He blushed a bit at the sight of you.

" Hello. Your name is? " He asked.

" Y/n l/n " You giggled and smiled. " And you? "

" M...Muichiro... Tokito... " He hesitated a bit. But he was a bit nervous because of how fantastic you are. You giggled again, knowing hes nervous.

" The wisteria is pretty right? " You asked.

" Wis...teria? I forgot thats what it was called, but yeah. " He seems forgetful but gave a smirk. You grinned. 

" What day is it again? " He changed the topic.

" Friday. " You answered.

" Right, I have a mission to do, I'll see you soon... Y/n. " He smiled and starts walking away.

" Bye Muichiro! " You waved goodbye and walked out of the small forest.

Obanai

You were walking beside a lake, taking stones from time to time and skipping stones. You then see a snake and make sure its not poisonous or anything. Next thing you know you just randomly get tackled from above and you tried pulling out your sword but you couldn't.

" H..Hey! G-Get off of me!.. " You could barely speak. But you were pleading for help by wheezing and struggling. The pressure stopped but somebody was still on you. You turned your body and saw one of the well-known hashira ontop of you, the serpent hashira, holding you down as if you just committed a crime.

" Obanai?! " You seemed surprised.

He glares at you. " How do you know my name? Who are you?? "

" Your a hashira! I'm in the demon slayer corps! " You struggled to get him off.

He finally got off and grabbed the snake and stood up, holding his hand out. You grabbed it and stood up and immediately let go.

" I'm y/n l/n. " You told him while looking away and crossing your arms.

He snickered and stared at you for a moment. He realized your actually REEAAAALLLYYYY pretty.

" Pfft. Well peace. I'm going back to my mission. I thought you were the person. Guess I was wrong. " He made up and excuse to leave. 

" Bye. " You looked back at him and smiled.

Then he disappeared somehow.

Giyu

You were out at a casino, playing shogi which is a japanese board game. You won against quite a few people and earned money from it. This was your break anyways so might aswell get some fun out of it. Then while waiting for your opponent, a man sat down. He had long black hair that was tied into a low ponytail.

" Oi. Aren't you Giyu? " You asked before playing

" Mhm. " He said in response.

Then you both play the game which a little while after, Giyu had won and you gave him 1,000 yen. You were extremely surprised how good he was at. You felt envy because you lost and pouted.

" What? " He asked teasingly.

" Nothing! Good game... You need to teach me sometime... " You looked down, away from Giyu.

" Heh. Whats your name? " He asked, interested.

" Y/n l/n " You responded.

" Alright. See ya. " He got up but before that- " Bye! " You said in a rush and left.

EXTRA

Sabito

You walk near the broken boulder and jumped to the top. You made it but because of the slope you fell and a person caught you. You turned and it was a kid your age, but he was wearing a mask.

" Hello. " You smile

" ...Hi. " He responded in a nervous voice and put you back on your feet.

You successfully hopped to the top of the boulder and turned to look at the kid who was staring at you, which you stared back to. Then you sat down and gave him a very bright, sweet grin.

" Why are you.. Here? " He asked.

" I dunno, I was bored. " You replied genuinely.

" And your name is..? " The kid asked you hesitantly.

" Y/n l/n. I roam these parts of the area in hope to advance. " You responded with an excited tone.

" Pathetic.. My names Sabito by the way. You'll need training to advance. " He looked away.

" Train me. " You asked with determination and confidence. Which shocked Sabito.

" Fine. " He looked back at you and started grabbing his sword.

You both then began training together, getting to know eachother a bit more.