Movie night! ( Slayers )

Tanjiro

You layed down on the couch with Tanjiro, you both had popcorn and you picked out a movie with him, he suggested a few ideas and you both debated over two of them. You both decided on one of the movies, which was a spooky one and Tanjiro put the blanket over you and him. You snuggled against him as you both ate popcorn. At one part of the movie there was a jumpscare and you perked up, instantly hugging Tanjiro because of the fear you were currently feeling. He looked at you and smiled, hugging you, assuring you that it was okay.

" Pffft- dear- it's just a little scare. " He smiled to you again, you looked at him and smiled back, you felt comfort by just being around him.

" Alright then.. My bad- that was just- unexpected. " You made up a small excuse which was partially true. Tanjiro chuckled and patted your head as you both watched the movie again.

Inosuke

You and Inosuke ran to the couch, jumping onto it and you bounced off the couch, onto the floor. ( Lol ) Inosuke started DYING laughing and you got up, laughing aswell, you crawled onto the couch and sat next to him, putting down a bowl of popcorn which surprisingly was okay after the whole incident. You both instantly picked the same scary movie and watched it as Inosuke took HANDFULS of popcorn while you ate it one by one. You laughed at him and his stupidness but then you and him fought over the last piece then a jumpscare came on. You both screamed and clinged to eachother, then started laughing it off like nothing happened, you shoved the popcorn into his mouth and he gave you a happy face.

" Thanks sweetie. " He grinned and you scoffed, looking away, he laughed.

" You're lucky.. " You said to him and he blushed, knowing exactly what you meant by that, he chuckled.

Muichiro

You were making popcorn and Muichiro went behind you, hugging you and placing his head on your shoulder. You looked at him and smiled, patting his head, you turned and kissed his cheek. He blushed and gave you an eskimo kiss, you smiled and he stopped, you grabbed the bowl of popcorn and Muichiro took it, putting it on his head and balancing it all the way to the couch, which he grabbed it and put it down on the table. You giggled and went over to the couch, you crawled onto it and sat down, Muichiro sat next to you and held your hand. You let him pick a movie and he picked a spooky one. You smiled and you both watched the movie, and after a bit you both were so intrigued in the movie you both forgot to eat the popcorn. A jumpscare popped up and you got scared and hugged Muichiro, pressing your head against his chest, he looked down at you.

" Y/n my love.. It'll be alright.. If you dont wanna look anymore you dont have to.. " He smiled while caressing your hair.

You felt relaxation and comfort when Muichiro did that, your fear quickly disappeared and was replaced with this look of being very calm. He kept doing it and you closed your eyes, adjusting to the safe, warm feeling. He kissed your head as you stayed there the rest of the movie and he watched it.

Obanai

You sat on the couch, waiting for Obanai as he dropped down onto the couch next to you and you got a bit scared from the impact. Obanai laughed and you folded your arms as he hugged you and you hugged back, then letting go, you picked out a movie that he wanted to see with you and went on it, then getting cozy. Obanai grinned and then there was a jumpscare, you jumped so high you almost hit the ceiling and Obanai caught you went you fell, bursting out in laughter, you got embarrassed and covered your face and he was crying laughing from how scared you got from the jumpscare.

" PFFFFT- OH MY GOD YOU WENT SO HIGH- HAHAHAH YOUR LIKE A RABBIT! " He said teasingly while stuttering between each word, he flicked a tear off of his face and you hit his arm, he laughed more.

" SH-SHUT UP! I-IT WASN'T EVEN THAT SCARY I JUST- DIDN'T EXPECT IT- " You made up and excuse and he wheezed.

" SUREE! " He said and laughed at you even more, as he started to run out of breath. Yeah he kinda laughed at you for the rest of the movie.

Giyu

You sat on the couch with Giyu, which was hugging you, you were hugging him back and he let go, you whined and he sighed, giving a small smile. He picked out the movie and you looked at the tv while still hugging him. He gave a smile again as you both watched the movie. At one point in the movie there was a random jumpscare and you got scared, squeezing Giyu a bit tighter and he started to snicker.

" It's fine.. Just a small jumpscare, thats all- " He said.

" Yeah.. Er- my bad... " You responded to him, obviously embarrassed.

" Pfft- " He patted your head and you smiled, you stopped squeezing him and you both continued watching the movie.

Sabito

You sat in Sabitos lap as he wrapped his arms around you and you picked out a movie, you looked up at him and put your hand up, placing it on Sabitos cheek. He looked at you, blushing and you smiled, he went down and gave you a quick kiss before sitting back up straight and placing his hand on yours, which your hand was still on his cheek. You giggled and he smiled, you then picked a movie that was scary and you let go of Sabito as he wrapped his arms back around you. In the movie there was a very suspenseful scene then a jumpscare. You jumped a bit and went back and Sabito laughed.

" Aww~ Look whos scared~ Pffft- So cute. " He said and you turned red, hiding your face with your hands.

" S-Shut up- I-Idiot- " You said to him and he chuckled as he started to caress your hair and you snuggled him. You both ended up falling asleep.