"𝟝"

Y/n closes the door of the gym behind them

Y/n closes the door of the gym behind them. Okay sooo

1. I am in a killing game.
2. I can't communicate with the outside world and my friends outside are probably going wild.
3. I am going crazy rn!!!!.

[And if any of you wondering when y/n says "my friends" It always meant their 1/3 of the world who are their friends. It doesn't mean just a buncha people, it always means a shit ton people like MANY Peoples]

They took a deep sigh as they thought about checking their E-Handbook. Y/n  take it out of their pocket and switch it on. The first thing that appeared was their name. So just like Monokuma said, the owner's name showed up front and centre. Then, from the Main Menu that popped up, I selected the School Regulations icon.

1. Students may reside only within the school. Leaving the campus is an unacceptable use of time.

2. "Nighttime" is from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Some areas are off-limits. So please exercise caution.

3. Sleeping anywhere other than the dorm room will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.

4. With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.

5. Violence against Headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

6. Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

7. Additional school regulations may be added as necessary.

Hmm, I wonder what the sixth rule meant.

Then they open the Report card section, It has everyone's information, hmm interesting.

They decided to head back to the gym, so they slowly open the door and their eyes widened at the scene. It was an angry Mondo, Mondo is going to punch Makoto.