"𝟝𝟟"

"I know

"I know.....but first tell me, what got you so worked up, it's normal for a person to have that kind of reaction by discovering that room but you are different." Byakuya gaze at me with suspicion, I turn around.

"Hell yeah, I am quirky and clumsy." I made a y/n joke but he didn't get it, I sigh at him with disappointment.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?" I nodded my head and said, "On my planet, this is hilarious." He cocked his head as he looks at me with a weird expression.

"What a boomer." I mumbled.

I shrugged, "We'll then let me tell you this, a killing happened in that room, 15 people participated or more like were forced to participate and I was one of them, the one who made that game possible was Mukuro Ikusaba as well as our mastermind, Junko Enoshima. That killing game was gruesome as well as horrifying but way way way more horrifying and traumatising than this game." I explained to him, he cocked his head up and asks, "How did you survive?"

"Many types of weapons were provided, I used a pistol to break a window and jumped." He gasps, "But it's the fifth floor?!"

"I know, it was more like a suicide but I was saved by a girl, red-eyed with black hair. I don't know but the past me was confident and jumped out with no hesitation. I was certainly confident. I also said words along like 'Never thought you would save me.' And one more thing........she was an assassin, I don't know how but she was, it's just engraved in my memory." I speak my mind.

"It seems like many things happened in the so-called past."

"And now about the mystery as well as our escape. We need to escape." He nodded his head along with my words.

"Do you have a plan or do I need to make one?" He raises a question with confidence, "I do have a plan." He nodded waiting for me to continue.

"My plan is to break into the rooms that we can't enter right no-" he rudely interrupted me with a question.

"What about the cameras?"

"Don't fucking interrupt me again, and about the camera, I will ask Alter ego to deactivate the cameras as well as the microphones hiding along with these rooms." He nodded, "How are we going to break into the room?"

I smirk and said, "The shed got many weapons lying around." He pushed his glasses back with a smirk. "Lets do this."

"But first discuss, which rooms should break into first." He suggested, "You should break into the headmaster's room while I broke into the data centre room."

He looks at me with strangely, "Why the data centre?"

I nodded and replied with, "I am not interested in the bio lab and I can't enter the dorm area because of the chains around the stairs."

"Well then, I suppose we should start our mission, right now." He informed me.

"Then we need to have a conversation with alter so, let's go my room or your, no one cares." I mumbled the last part to myself.

We both strolled through the halls in silence. We both entered my room as well, "Alter?" I mumbled, in a split second Alter ego appeared on the monitor.

"Listen carefully, I need you to deactivate the cameras for at least 30 minutes, we are going to break into the rooms that aren't open yet." The a.i smiled and replied with, "Sure I can do that but it will raise suspicion."

Byakuya took a step forward and explained, "Why don't you record a video of the Headmaster's room and Data centre as well as the halls then play it on loop.

The robot perks up and replies with," I can do that! Thank you for the suggestion. Also one more thing, I found a note in the school system, it was in the headmaster's room, I zoomed in and took a picture."

The screen turned black and a paper showed, I walked closer and read it out loud.

"Junko Enoshima and Mukuro Ikusaba got killed by............" The words were scribbled over the killer's name.

"How?!" I shouted audibly, I couldn't believe it, there is no way that these two are dead, I mean Mukuro got killed by the mastermind aka Junko but Junko has to be alive right now no fucking way that she is dead.

"This note could be misleading us." Byakuya pointed toward the screen, "It's handwritten, Junko is trying to mislead us." He announced with confidence.

Yeah, that's it! There is no way that Junko is dead!

"Well then........ Chihiro, we are going to back." I said the a.i and we both left the room.

"Lets go to the shed and take a weapon." I suggested, he bobbed his head in agreement as we both made our way to the shed.

As we grip the pickaxe in our hands, I suddenly remembered. Chihiro can definitely see us here and listen to us.

While still being in the shed, I slightly shout, "Deactivate the cameras." In a split second, I heard, "Deactivated."

We both quickly left and made our way to our respective places, Byakuya is going to the Headmaster's room and I am going to the data centre.

Let the game begin.