"𝟙𝟙"

Sayaka takes a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what she is about to do

Sayaka takes a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what she is about to do. She grips the knife behind her and opens the door.

"Soo, what do you need my help with?" Y/n asks her, she didn't look in their eyes due to guilt, she just swings the door open with one hand and Y/n entered.

"Tell me wha--" Y/n says but was cut down when they saw Sayaka with a knife in her hand.

She quickly runs up to them, The knife in her hand pointing toward Y/n, preparing itself to stab Y/n's stomach but Y/n dodged that knife by a swift second and yanks Sayaka's hand, making her lose focus and fall to the floor. Y/n quickly snatch that knife and throw it out of the room. Then Y/n suddenly got an idea, So they quickly grip Sayaka's head and slam it on the floor, hard enough to make her pass out but not enough to kill her.

Sayaka passes out from that force, Y/n stand up, sweat running down their face. They took a deep sigh and set Sayaka on her bed. Sayaka really look like a gorgeous doll sleeping on the bed. Then they go out of that room and grab that knife and re-enter the room.

They go through their bag to find some duct tape, after a while they found it. They smile at their small victory and start overlapping that tape on Sayaka, glueing her to the bed.

Sayaka's sleeping body is glued to the bed and Y/n is sitting beside the bed, sitting on the chair.

After getting everything done, Y/n starts to lightly slap Sayaka on her face. She begins to open her eyes slightly.

"Wakey Wakey, sleepyhead! " Y/n gleefully proclaims, scaring Sayaka

Sayaka was now fully aware of her situation, she is glued to a bed and "Y/n" who she was planning to kill was sitting beside her, smiling gleefully

"P-please d-don't kill me" she utters, showing fear

"Why would I kill you? silly?" Y/n tell her in a cute tone, Sayaka didn't answer. She just whimpers

"So, tell me. Why do you want to kill me? Is it because of that motive video?" Y/n inquire, feeling confused

Sayaka nodded her head in fear. "Ooookay, Wait for me in this room and don't worry I won't kill you, I just tied you up because who knows you probably try to kill me again." Y/n said and left the room, closing the door. They made their way to the AV room! They need to watch Sayaka's video first. They looked through that cardboard, they find her tape and played it.