"𝟜𝟜"

I quickly entered the gym lobby, only Sakura was there

I quickly entered the gym lobby, only Sakura was there. I smiled at her.

"...I...have a bad feeling about this." She glances toward me and mumbles, I gently smiled at her and tell her "I won't let more murders happen and I will make sure of it. So, let's goooo!" With that, we enter the gym.

Monokuma poofed out and said, "Okay, let's get this show on the road!" In an enthusiastic manner.

I said, "Just tell us the motive already." With a bitter tone, totally not happy about being here.

Monokuma hummed confusingly, tilting his head. Byakuya tsked and said, "You got us all together to present another motive, right?" In his usual pricky manner.

Hifumi and Toko panicked, "No... No, no, no... No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO! That's not it at all. We're not here to talk about motive. The reason I gathered you all here is so that I could get rid of my grudge." Monokuma explained

"We have a grudge against you, of course, but I don't recall *you* ever having a grudge against *us*." Kyoko said.

"I told you yesterday, didn't I? An eye for an eye, a fang for a fang." I gritted my teeth, that probably happened yesterday while I was sleeping.

"I don't care, just tell us about your grudge already, you are planning to do? Execute us?" I glared at the robot, he shook his head profusely and said "Well, there is a spy among you annnnnd it is......Makoto Naegi!" My heart stopped, my body stopped, my brain stopped, and everything stopped existing.

"...no..." I said in a shaky voice, Makoto.....I trusted you......fuck you.

Anger slowly sets in, sadness slowly sets in, and thousands of kinds of emotions set in.

The others took a second to prepare themselves, "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!" I run up to him and gripped his collar with a tight grip, anger pooling out of me.

"And I might just make Makoto fulfil the promise he made sometime soon... And if he doesn't...I can't be responsible for what might happen to that hostage of mine... Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. What you guys choose to do with that information is up to you. Roast him, boil him. Kill him, don't kill him. Whatever! Puhuhu... Either way, I can't wait...!" After the bear left.

While I still gripped his collar, staring at him with an angry expression. "Any plans on telling us the reason." I spat with true hate, that was a betrayal that I never believed.

Makoto stared at me with a blank expression, "if I tell you the truth.......the mastermind would kill her.........and I don't want that!" He shouted the last part with fear.

Makoto looked at our hateful faces with fear and run outside the room, the others watched him leave.

"I......can't...believe...that he was the spy." Sakura muttered in disbelief. Me too sis.... me too....

"What a brutal betray but he talked about someone 'her', he was trying to protect someone who is held, hostage." Kyoko said with no expression like usual.

"I am speechless but you know I read a manga where the protagonist turned out to be the culprit itself!" Hifumi babbled about Mangas and anime, I do love these things but no.....not right now.

My eyes turned to Celeste who was listening to our conversations with a graceful smile, she didn't even say a single word.

"I am speechless." Celeste said, turning her gaze to me, she smiled. I wasn't able to see through her lies...........after all she is the queen of liars.

Many small things happened but these things weren't important. The announcement plays and we all retreat to our rooms.

I jumped on my bed and was about to sleep by suddenly remembered about the alter ego. I left my room at night to find something??

After a lot of searching, nothing, totally nothing. Wait.........that socket......from the library but that was it would be very easy for the mastermind to figure about Alter ego but.......the mastermind already knows about the first one because of Makoto.

I sneak through the halls and made my way to the library, opened the door to find no one, expected that! I walk closer to the socket.

Okay soo, I got a USB and a socket and all I need to do is to connect these two and I know how to do that.

I smirk as I look over to the lamp, sorry Byakuya, but your Lamp isn't yours anymore lol.

I opened my bag and pulled out some tools such as a screwdriver, etc.

I first opened that lamp, take the plug, and taped or more like screwed the USB and the plug together.

I connected the USB to the gameboy then put the plug in and click the button.

..........the screen lit up, I panicked and put my bag over the gameboy. I took a deep sigh and tried to make it seem as less obvious as possible, I typed in "Did my best, I am only giving you some hours, go do your best." It smiled

I am so happy that it worked!

I looked around the library for a whole hour and I read some books.

After that, I went back to the gameboy, I move away and disconnected it.

"I don't think you need to connect me anymore, I now downloaded myself in the school system as a virus so, I will be showing my victories in other ways, while still being extremely careful." It says, I type "Cool, show me!"

"Take a look at your closest screen." I turn my gaze and a Chihiro appeared. "I did it!" It said

"What about the mastermind?!" I panicked and quickly said.

"Don't worry, the major computer is closed right now." Oh

"So you can listen to my voice, right?" I ask, it nodded and I said my bye bad good luck and left to sleep.