"𝟝𝟡"

"You are finally here

"You are finally here." I asserted as I glare at the door, Byakuya stood there with an unreadable expression.

"Well then, lets go take a bath." I said as I left my room and unlocked it, Byakuya waited for me then we both begins our journey to the changing room.

We both entered and I closed the door, we both turn around and face each other, "Junko Enoshima is dead." We both spoke at the same time, surprising each other.

"How did you know?" He suspiciously asks, I went through my pocket and pulled out her picture and handed it to him, his gaze went wide as he stares at her image.

"And how did you...?" He pulled out two pages and handed them to me, Seems like he ripped these from a file.

"Name: Mukuro Ikusaba
Sex: Female
The Ultimate Soldier
Status- Dead

Although small for her age, she was a military specialist trained in every weapon type imaginable. She showed an interest in the military from childho-" I didn't wish to learn everything about her, she is already dead.

The next page says.

"Name: Junko Enoshima
Sex: Female
The ultimate fashionista
Status- Dead" I just read the important parts and left her backstory.

"Her death was cruel...." He muttered to himself, "Here, take a look at Mukuro as well." I handed him the other picture as well as the picture of Izuru.

"Who.....is this guy?" Byakuya pointed at Izuru in his pic, "It is Izuru Kamakura, the ultimate hope, he has every talent that exists in this world."

He looks up with a slightly surprised expression and asks, "How do you know who he is?"

"My hallucination or you could say the past." I replied with shrug.

"But first why don't we explain what we find, You first." I pointed at him, he fake coughed and begins, "I found a file but I wasn't able to bring it here, it says that every student except our class is dead, the status of other students in every file says "Dead" and those files aren't fake and I found many other files but those aren't important to us, yet." He expectantly looks at me to tell him what I find.

"Data centre is filled with monitors, which means that it is the mastermind's private room. Those monitors show every inch of the school, other than that I found an antenna, and I fixed it but one weird thing happened, A monitor that was closed suddenly opened and played a footage of where I was standing but it played a looped video where no one was there. I also found a room where the mastermind controls Monokuma and there was a door on the floor, It leads to a dark room, which of filled with many pictures and these are one of them, that room had a bed and a cupboard, it was filled with clothes and those dresses probably belonged to the mastermind."

I was about to tell him about the key but dismissed the idea because I first would like to know, which keyhole it belongs to.

He nodded his head and closed his eyes. "So.....now what?" I asked him, he opened his eyes and smirked, "I have an idea on what to do, we will work on that idea tomorrow, you should go to sleep right now." I suspiciously nodded my head, we both said our bye and left.

We both walk back to our own rooms. I left my room, I need to know about this key first.

I decided to try this key to the rooms that weren't accessible to us before and those rooms were The bio lab, the data center, the headmaster's room, and the dorm rooms on the 2nd floor.

We were able to break into the headmaster's room and data centre which means the only place that is left for me to search are the bio lab and dorm rooms on the 2nd floor.

I quietly made my way to the fifth floor, the bio lab and put the key in the keyhole, it fits!

I pushed the door open, It's like...abnormally cold. I feel like I'm in a giant refrigerator. There's some kind of weird machine or something built into the wall. And on the left side, there's a bunch of glowing blue lights... But on the other side... There's some kind of weird machine or something built into the wall. And on the left side, there's a bunch of glowing blue lights... But on the other side...It's...a fridge for storing dead bodies.

I walked closer to a table and there is a book there, I picked it up and

"We offer an eco-friendly alternative to standard dry ice for all your cadaver needs. In addition to the germicidal lamps, we also provide an ozone generator for the removal of ethylene gas. Simply insert the cadaver, and the blue light will let you know the automated systems have activated. Temperature and humidity levels will be adjusted automatically for optimum settings. With our system, anyone can keep a body fresh as a daisy for as long as you need! In the unlikely event of a problem, the red light will activate and an alarm will sound immediately. The exterior is stainless steel, and we do offer an optional leather upholstery upgrade package."

So it's an instruction manual for the fridge...

There's a stack of tarps is laying on the floor in the corner of the room.

There are nine bodies here and if you are wondering how I found it out, easy it's because of the blue light glowing in the corn or of this machine and I also opened every fridge and checked.

It was a gruesome sight, to say the least.

But Kyoko's body isn't present here, it fills me with happiness that she survived.

Not much is here except that so I left this room and locked the door. At least I found out that this key opens the gate to the bio lab.

I was walking back to my room but I noticed a silhouette of a person, this person was wearing the same dress that the mastermind wore the other day.

I slowly followed them, the person slowly walked up to Byakuya's room and pulls out a key and a knife...!

They put the key in and the door unlocked, this person probably had the master key which opens every door. I noticed that the key I hold and the key, they hold look the same...?

I saw this person entering his room with a knife......oh fuck, I think I need to save him.