"𝟜𝟡"

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate" Monokuma explained.

"Why don't we discuss the time of the murder?" Celeste asserted, I smiled as I begins "The murder took place after 7 A.M. and we discovered it around 8 'o'clock."

Kyoko suddenly spoke up, "Proof?" I fake coughed and nodded, "I have a lotta evidence darling, so let me tell you the story! Makoto's sweet scent and his wet hair, which means he took a shower and the shower doesn't run before the morning announcement. Right Monokuma?" I turn and gaze at the robot and ask, he jumps and nodded, "Correct! The shower doesn't work at night!"

"Is this enough for Ya?" I asked her as she nodded with no emotions as usual.

"Well then......we know about the time of murder now soo, why don't we talk about the Alibis!" Hifumi suggested, Byakuya spoke up "I have an alibi, I left my room just before the morning announcement and Toko was standing right in front of the room, talk about creepy." He muttered the last part.

Our eyes went to Toko for approval, she nodded and said "Correct! A-after that I followed M-master Byakuya everywhere." She blushes as she mentions him, making me sigh in return.

"I suppose you both have Alibis." Celeste muttered, "Well, Hifumi and I have an alibi as well, we were in the dining hall just after the announcement. Talk about luck." She said with a smile then turned her gaze to Hifumi and he nodded.

"We-well, I don't know how to say this but I saw Sakura in the halls, s-she was super tired and was huffing loudly, she was running around the halls at full speed." Toko said uncertainly, I gasp as I instantly ask "Which floor were you on?"

Her eyes widened, she jumps back and replied "Se-se-second f-floor."

"Murder took place on the first floor, Sakura was running around the halls of the second floor.....weird but why were you even running on the second floor?" I exclaimed, she took a second and replied, "I was running around the halls of every floor."

"Okay......well, I forgot to tell you all this but when I found the body, I informed it after 15 minutes." I casually mentioned it, playing it cool but the other gasped, making me more nervous.

"And why?" Byakuya inquired in a very demanding voice. I gulp down the saliva that I was holding in and said, "I was investigating the body."

The others look at me weird but shrugged it off, "Well.....what about the dying message..?" Sakura said out of nowhere.

"Well that is his Sister, Komaru Naegi, she is held hostage by Monokuma to bend Makoto the way they like." I explained with a little shrug but felt awful, that girl is being held hostage well........we are hostages as well but I wish she was with us.

"And how do you obtain that information?" Kyoko asks, pointing toward me with a slightly angry expression.

"Makoto told me." I simply said as I watch her grit her teeth slightly, it's hard to notice but I know a lot about human behaviour and even with her facade, I can tell she is angry as hek but after that "Makoto told me " thing she is even angrier.

"Makoto and I were talking in my room yesterday, I have two witnesses as well." I presented Sakura and Hifumi. They both slowly nodded.

"The murder weapon, you may ask? It's poison, the poison from Chem lab and I hope Byakuya present that thought." I pointed toward Byakuya, he grits his teeth as he looks at me.

"Why do I have to do that? Your pathetic self could say that just fine." He insults as he grit his teeth, I pout and said "Just tell 'em, Big boy!"

In the end, he sighed, leaning into his seat and spoke up, "The killer used one bottle, full of poison to kill Makoto then use a little amount of every bottle's poison to fill the already emptied bottle to create an illusion of 13 bottles while in reality, there are 12 bottles of poison." The others bobbed their head.

"After every discussion only two people are suspicious and those people are......Y/n and Kyoko." Byakuya said, pointing toward both of us.

"Kyoko is the culprit." I said out of nowhere. The other gasps at my confidence and Kyoko asked "Proof?"

"You cleaned everything, remember?" I said sarcastically. "There are no more clues left in this case." I muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Try to go over the case, again and again, and again but nothing will change, why? Because she cleaned everything.....ever wondered why Makoto's room is spotless, like no hair or not even Makoto's hair." I was cut off by Kyoko.

"He took a bath and prepared himself......he was giving everything a second chance, that's why he cleaned everything! It's natural for humans to change by starting with a bare minimum like cleaning their own room." She replied emotionless while pointing at me with full confidence.

I smirk as I said "Correct! But why there are no hairs or something in the Chem lab, huh? Not even my hairs, and don't try to hide the fact that I found you in Chems lab yesterday! You cleaned everything!" I said pointing toward her, she backs down a little and replied with, "It's obvious, Monokuma cleans up every other room!" She said, pointing toward Monokuma.

I turn my gaze to him, he nodded and said "I clean every nook and cranny of this, every second day!"

"Did you clean yesterday?" I suspiciously said, waiting for his response, "Yes!" He replied happily, I grunt in disappointment.

"The poison is probably mixed with something, For example- Food or drink! And he would only eat food, if he trust that person enough so, it's obviously you, Kyoko....you are the most trusted here."

"That's no reason, it's no true evidence, you are trusted as well!" She replied while pointing at me with an emotionless complexion.

"Hah! This argument isn't going anywhere and you all are just looking at us like fools!" I irritatedly said, gazing around the room, finding everyone super silent, only Kyoko and my voice echoing through this place.

"Guy, you have to trust me, Kyoko is the culprit.........I am 100 per cent sure of it." I mumbled in a loud voice with a pout.

"I also wish for your trust, Y/n is the culprit, they cleaned the crime and are trying to blame the crime on me." Kyoko said after me with an emotionless expression as usual.

"Puhuhu! It seems like your trust is being put to test! So let's go! It's voting time!" Huh? That early?

A screen flashed in front of us, "let's see whose trust wins!" I said, I wish I could have done this more logically but she cleaned everything and I also can't tell the other about the Alter ego! Huh? I am scared.

Fear is seeping through my veins as I clicked on Kyoko's picture and vote for her.

"Our trust is being put to test, huh?" I mumbled to myself as I waited for the results.

"Y/n l/n......" To be continued.