"𝟜𝟚"

[Past]

[Past]

After the second trial, the others left to their own respective room but Taka and Mondo were in the dining hall. They were arguing about something.

"Why did you do that bro?!" Taka said, He still didn't wish to believe that. Why would his bro ever cover a crime scene?

"Bro! Just listen to me!" Mondo nervously shout at him, He didn't show what to tell him other than he just also wanted her dead. He didn't understand why did he want Aoi dead but he just did.

When he saw Aoi's body on the floor, he just stood even though he knew he could do something but he decided to talk with Sakura, he isn't sad about both of their death? But why?.........whatever let's shook away those thoughts from his brain.

"Yes! Explain to me and give me a big great reason to justify your pathetic actions!" Taka angrily said as he accidentally broke the cup in his hands.

Mondo's eyes went to his cup as he stared at it, 'pathetic?'

Suddenly a rush of anger falls onto Mondo, he knew he was about to do some stupid shit that he will regret later so, he quickly walks back, standing near the table and chairs.

"Bro, are you okay?" After seeing that super furnish and scared expression, Taka asks in concern. "Stay back!" Mondo said, Taka confusingly complied.

Mondo kept taking deep breaths, trying to think about some happy things but he suddenly heard someone say and it was Taka who said that "Even a child is stronger than you."

He quickly raged, he was jealous, jealous of everyone's strength, Kyoko, Sakura and even the deceased one had an inner strength yet he didn't have that, he couldn't but why? Even a kid is better than him?

A tear falls down his eyes as he grips the nearest chair.

[Past]

A beautiful girl is sitting on a chair with a strawberry blond-haired girl who seems to be accompanied by a black shared girl with freckles.

"Koru! Koru!" Junko kept repeating her name over and over again with a smile.

".......who are you.........I think you kidnapped the wrong person, I am not Koru." Koru said in confusion manner.

"Ahhhh, I named you that, your new despairful nameeeeee! And I know your real name sweetie, it's [redacted], right? But I don't like this name." Junko blushed with a pout as Mukuro glared at Kuro with slight anger.

"Ughhh! I am not gonna explain to her that, Mukuro take your fat ugly self here and explain while I take a bath." She said as Mukuro rushes over to her and Junko left.

"I am Mukuro Ikusaba and that was Junko, my sister and You are her becau-" Mukuro was cut off by Koru, who had looked around the room to find a person there too. Their whole body was covered in blood, laying on a bed while a nurse is healing them.

"Wh-what happened to them?" Koru said Jn fear, seeing a bloodied person is already scary but this person's whole person is covered in their own blood and they look like they are about to die.

"Oh that's Y/n, you have nothing to with do them. And a nurse is on her way, she will fix them." Mukuro said with a sympathetic expression as she looked at y/n.

"But what happened to y/n?" She asks, pointing towards them. "Ooh, you wanna know what happened, take a look for yourself then!"  Somebody appeared from behind and turn her head to a screen, a video is now being played.

"no"

[Present]

Y/n woke up with a bad headache and they didn't wish to stay awake so they went back to sleep again.

Their sleep slumber was cut short by a knock on the door and stumbling badly, they slowly walk up to the door and opened the door.

Makoto was standing in front of the door with a smile. "I am feeling a little off today so I will explore new areas later and go back to sleep, bye." Before waiting for a reply, I slammed the door shut and went back to sleep.

Makoto entered the dining hall to find three people, Celeste, Kyoko and Hifumi. The others turned to him and said "They seemed a little sick so they are going to rest." The others nodded and parted ways, feeling slightly disappointed.

Kyoko and Makoto searched the fourth floor as well Hifumi and Celeste did their own research while Y/n was sleeping soundly.

They reunite and discuss what they find. "This place feels dead, nothing feels hopeful here." Celeste commented with a small frown.

"Indeed, loneliness has become commonplace." Kyoko said, looking around the room.

"It would be more entertaining if Y/n was here too." Makoto added.

After their conversation, the meeting ended as well as the day.

[Note]

[Koru is not an OC of mine, she is actually a character from Danganronpa, who was named 'koru' by Junko]