"𝟛𝟡"

[ Past ]

[ Past ]

"Morning!" A sweet voice rang out from the hallways, Greeting every person they meet.

Many people from the sidelines watch and smile at them with pure admiration.

"Y/n!" A voice called out, they turned to see Makoto, huffing and breathing loudly.

"Yeah?" Y/n asks him with a straight face, He stood straight and said "Nothing, I just wanna walk up to the classroom with you." Y/n nodded with a confused expression.

They made small talk and enter their classroom and sit in their own respective seats.

After many periods finally, they got a break, it was lunchtime, It's been a month since they joined this Academy and they made almost everyone their friends except a boy named Nagito, due to him not attending school. And now it was time to befriend the reserve course!!!

They stand up and were about to leave the room but something called out for them. "Y/n......would you like to eat together?" They shook their head 'no' and left the classroom, leaving Makoto slightly unhappy.

He shrugged it off because he understand that being friends with the ultimate friend means he wouldn't be able to spend too much time with them due to obvious reasons but still....

Y/n infiltrated the Reverse course building, some look at them with surprise while some smiled at them because Y/n knows those people.

They look around to find a brown-haired boy, he is walking around the halls with a blank face, they walk closer to him.

"Hello! I am Y/n L/n, would you like to become friends?" They asked while tilting their head, Hajime gasps in shock as he saw Y/n, the ultimate friend! Talk to him?!

"I-i am........Hajime Hinata and sure..?" He unsurely mumbled with a confused expression

On the other note Makoto, who had already finished his lunch went out of his canteen to find Y/n, he knew Y/n was at the reserve course.

He entered the building and looks around the halls to find Y/n, they are talking to a brown-haired boy.

He walked closer to them, listening to their conversation.

"Why can't you listen to me? Ughh I am telling you that's not how this game works, you need to turn left not kept moving right and right and right!!" Y/n angrily said to the boy who was slightly laughing awkwardly.

"I told you, I am not great at this game."

"It doesn't matter, Y'know"
I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕sṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝
I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝
I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕sṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝
I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝
I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ẹ̿͋̒̕sṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝

[Timeskip]

Y/n was crawling, trying to run away but couldn't due to the arrow in their leg. They kept a confident face while in so much pain.

The killer walks up to them and steps on them.

"You should have just told me where he is, I don't want you to hate me, it's just my job, Y'know." They said with an emotionless surrounding them.

"F-fuck you!" Y/n yelled in pain, withering in pain, almost passing out.

"I-izuru!" Y/n shout at the top of their lungs, those two are on the campus right now so there is a chance he would be about to hear Y/n.

In a split second, a black figure appeared and the killer disappeared, Izuru stared at me with an unreadable expression, I slightly smiled in pain and said "T-thank you....Hajime."

[Guess who this killer is]