"𝟜𝟝"

[Past]

[Past]

I was sitting at my desk, doing a science project. Suddenly I felt someone kiss my cheek, I turn around and found Sayaka, I smiled and peck on her lips, unexpectedly she blushes and covers her face.

"You think, you are the bold one, huh?" I tease her with a chuckle, my girlfriend blushes more and more.

"Y-y/n! Stop it!" Sayaka said as I smirk more.

[Present]

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" The voice again woke me up, I stood up and did my usual shit and made my way to the dining hall.

I am slightly worried about Makoto...

I opened the door to find almost everyone there, including Byakuya and Sakura but Makoto isn't there.

"What an unusual surprise! You decided to bless us with your presence today?" I sarcastically said with a sarcastic smile, everyone turned their head to me and most people smiled.

"Soo, any plans on why you are here?" I said to Byakuya as I walk up to Sakura and took a seat beside her.

"They're "taking refuge" here." Kyoko said, I turn my head with a confused expression.

"Don't make that stupid face. We have to protect ourselves against the mastermind's tool." Byakuya responded with his usual prickness.

"Makoto huh? I wonder where is, right now? I will look for him after this." I said while looking around the room with disinterest.

"Don't, that's stupid." Huh? Celeste said with a chilling smile.

"What?" I mumbled in surprise, she looked up and look at me and said "Looking for mastermind's ex-tool is stupid, he already betrayed us. Who knows the next thing he will do is kill someone?" Celeste said as Byakuya nodded along with an approving smirk.

"But do as you wish though, nobody is stopping you." She ended her sentence with that.

"Before you get too far into your argument, maybe you should stop and think things through. Why did the mastermind reveal that Makoto was the spy to us?" Kyoko stops our conversation.

"Well, he wanted revenge, Makoto probably disobeyed him and used him as a motive because I don't think there are many people here who can take betrayal well and here we are, arguing like kids, right?" I replied while looking at the camera and remembering the conversation between Alter ego and me.

"Indeed, that's why. This is a trap that the mastermind has laid for us and if we keep fighting we will fall into the trap." Kyoko said with determination pooling out of her.

"B-but we can't t-trust him that easily.........he be-betrayed us and will betray again!" Toko said with the same confidence.

"Same, it's hard to trust him after that!" Hifumi agreed. I turn my head to Sakura to listen to her opinion, "I am sorry but I can't just trust again, not right." She mumbled, she seems to be brighter than before but still seems sad.

We talked more and left to our room rooms, I left my room to find Makoto.

I searched almost every room except the dorms, the other students were in these rooms-

Hifumi and Celeste- Rec room
Kyoko- Chem. Lab
Byakuya and Toko- Library
Sakura - Gym

Makoto is nowhere to be seen!!!

I knocked on the door of his dorm, and some minutes later, a blushing Makoto appeared.

"Are you okay?" I asked in worry, he nodded and said "I am sorry for coming to the meeting but......I am ashamed, I can't face the others right now......please give me some time and I will be okay!" He said as he was about to close the door but I stopped it and said "I got it"

"But listen, never lose hope and if you wanna talk about something, I am there for ya okay? Bye, and take care!" I let go of his door and he smiled and closed it.

I went to the gym and spend some time with Sakura, we just exercise in silence. It was quite pleasant.

"Even if I don't feel like talking...? You'll still stand by me? I still don't understand you, Y/n..." Sakura slightly smiles, I said "I said, didn't I? I will never leave my friends alone!" She responded with a nod and smile.

We had a pleasant conversation.

I went back to my room and Chihiro informed me about how things are going okay and he is not detected. After I went to a bath and re-enter my room and just lays on my bed.

"Mm, ahem, this is a school announcement. It is now 10 p.m. As such, it is officially nighttime. Soon the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and entry at that point is strictly prohibited. Okay then...sweet dreams, everyone! Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite..." I closed the light and slept through the whole night....