"𝟛𝟠"

The gate of the elevator opened and we all stepped in "Hmhmhm

The gate of the elevator opened and we all stepped in "Hmhmhm... When I see all of you gathered together like this...I realize just how few of you there are left! Your school life is slowly reaching its climax!" Monokuma said in a childish voice with a childish manner, making me grumble in response.

"Okay, let's begin! Get to your assigned seats!" He said, pointing towards the seats while giggling.

We took off to our seats, As usual, I am standing directly in front of Monokuma's seat. "Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! Now then, to begin with..." He gives us a basic example, he was about to finish his sentence but Byakuya butted in.

"Let's about the alibis first." He prudent rude interrupted monokuma, which I find amusing.

"Well, considering the fact that we don't know the timing of the murder, we need to have an alibi for the whole night." Celeste said, smiling to herself gracefully.

"Then..........anyone got an alibi?" Hifumi inquired with a concerned expression, getting no reply he started to panic.

"Don't worry Hifumi, we will find the culprit, at least we have to." I said, trying to calm him down though he didn't look better anyway

"That guy with a stick in the ass is dead because offfffffff my big guy Mondo!" Genocider said, pointing at Mondo with her scissor.

"THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT I WOULD EVER KILL MY BRO!" Mondo shouts at her with a furious expression, shaking due to anger.

"Calm down." I said to Mondo, he stopped shaking as his eyes went to Taka's photograph and went into his short term depression again.

"Any reason or evidence?" I inquired with a straight face, She shook her head profusely and said "Just intuition, y'know. Our big guy helped with da murder so our moral dude probably didn't want to talk or was ignoring him. Aaaaannnnnnddddd our Angry guy nervously just beat the shit outta him!!!" She tried to explain but everything she says sounds like bullshit.

"Lovers quarrel y'know." She said with a closed-eyed smile.

"That sounds purely stupid." Byakuya said with an angry expression, angry at her for wasting time.

"That happened before y'know."

"Guy, let's talk about the clues." Makoto said hesitantly, we three nodded

Sakura didn't say anything, she just went through something and pulled out a cup. It was a green mug with a little blood on it and it is smashed into two pieces. "Kitchen" she mumbled

"You found this cup in the kitchen." Makoto said in a thinking stance.

My eyes quickly went to everybody's hand to see for a small wound or a scratch.

No not a single scratch on anyone's hand, nothing.

"WELL, I found this piece of black cloth!" Genocide jill pulled out a black cloth, I chuckled and said "And? This thing is important?"

"Well........ It smells like blood" she said, getting the whole class's attention.

I took a good look at the cloth, it was just a pure black cloth.

"but I can't smell the scent of blood?" Hifuni shouted in shock.

She throws the cloth onto Hifumi, he shouts in terror and said "IT DOES!"

"Well we found a cloth piece too and it could be one of our classmates." Makoto said, pointing his finger with a small smile.

"You mean that white cloth, almost everyone has white in their uniform" Our eyes snapped onto that person who just said that.