"𝟞𝟚"

I tried my best to sleep and relax but my mind kept going back to those results of mine

I tried my best to sleep and relax but my mind kept going back to those results of mine.....I am a serial killer and a cult leader? Truly....?

After what felt like an hour later, I fell into a deep slumber but got woken up by a ringing bell, someone is ringing the bell.

I decided to ignore it, I just care anymore, the bell kept ringing impatiently and suddenly it stopped.

I turn around on the left side of the bed and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in, after that, I just lay there waiting for sleep.

Suddenly I woke up again because of someone pressing the bell again and again!

Why can't these fuckers leave me alone?!

After almost five minutes of that ringing, that person left. I sighed in peace and relief as I went back to lay on the bed.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" Five minutes later this announcement went off, I truly wanted to die in a hole.

I am a disgusting killer, I just might as well die and go to hell.

With that in mind, I went back to sleep.

"Time is utterly silent, and yet it constantly assaults us--organisms, the earth, natural phenomena... It damages us little by little, until the end. You should really think about that. Anyway! It's time to begin the class trial! So, please meet up in the usual spot! Puhuhu... See ya later!"

No one wants to see me sleeping peacefully huh? Fuck you!

I angrily stood up and left my room, I was about to enter "the red door" but I think I should take a look at the body first.

I look around the fifth floor and found the body in the school's garden.

Half of the body was burnt to crisp and the other half shows that this body belong to a girl.

The only "normal fixed girl" here is Celeste, so I think it's safe to assume that she died.

There's also something on the back of her right hand... Is this...a tattoo? It got burned, so I can't make out the whole thing, but... It looks like it's a picture of a wolf or something. I've never seen anything like it before and this person is also wearing long red nails.

If I remember correctly, Celeste doesn't wear red fake nails.....The top half of the body is wet, well that explains the burning marks, the other tried to put off the fire.

I turn my gaze beside her body and found a small red fragment, it's hard to tell what is it. A survival knife is laying beside it too.

If I remember correctly, the sprinkler system turns on at 7:30 A.M. everyday. The body isn't fully wet which means that the murder happened after 7:30 A.M.

I decided to take a look at chickens as well and there are only four chickens, there were five chickens and now four......I wonder what happened....

And the shed is unorganised as usual.....

There is a tarp that wasn't here before and I remember that this belongs to the bio lab.

I decided to take a look around the school and found a broken Monokuma laying dismantled on the floor.

I think that's all I need so I went back to the "red door" and opened it to find everyone waiting impatiently.

"I apologize for being late, let's take our charade to the courtroom." I spoke as I quickly walk into the already opened elevator while the other looked at me like I was dead.

"Y/n! Where were you!?" Byakuya enter after me as she stand in front of me and pointed at me with a pissed expression.

"I was......merely investigating." I replied with no interest. He became more pissed, "I am asking where were you investigating?" He calmly said with a pissed attitude.

"In my dorm." I replied with a chuckle and took a step back, waiting for everybody else to join in.

Everyone else enters the elevator, Sakura and Hifumi stood beside me with bright smiles which was weird for Sakura.

I could feel his glare on my back as I stare at the opened door with disinterest.

And the doors slid shut... This time, the clunking was loud enough to hurt my ears, and the dread began to consume me once again... I can't imagine ever getting used to the mental pressure that comes with preparing for an execution. In that dusky darkness, nobody said a word. We just stood there, silent and still.

After an immeasurable period of time, the doors opened without warning... A dazzling light penetrated every depth of my eyes. But it wasn't the illuminating light of hope...It was the blinding light of despair.

"Ahh, I've been waiting for this! I feel like it's been forever since we got together like this... The time for pointless jokes and jabs has passed. Let's get on with the show!" Monokuma smiled with mischief as he laughs.

"Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! So, your votes will determine the results. If you can figure out "whodunnit" then only they will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong one... Then I'll punish everyone *besides* the blackened, and the one that deceived everyone else will graduate! ...Okay, well! I'll leave the rest up to you!" Monokuma pointed towards us as we all took a deep breath and now the deadly trial begins.

"We should discuss who the unidentified victim is." Celeste smiles as she spoke those words, sending a chill down my spine.

"The face was scorched beyond recognition... And there wasn't any description in the Monokuma File. We all are dead!" Hifumi shouts in apprehension, he crazily ruffled his hair full in panic.

"The key to figuring out who it was...is the tattoo on the back of her hand. The identity of the victim is hidden within that tattoo. The Fenrir Mercenary Corps. That's the name of the military group Mukuro Ikusaba belonged to... To show that they're a member of the team, each soldier that joins the squad would get a tattoo representing Fenrir somewhere on their body." Byakuya replies, pointing at Hifumi, he then turns his gaze to me. We both know that this person isn't Mukuro but.....we have no other choice.

"you're absolutely right! Yes, indeed! The trial this time is to solve the murder of Mukuro Ikusaba!" Just after a second, Monokuma shouts with happiness and laughs with cuteness.

"Wh-What? Are you saying the m-mastermind is dead...and now we have to have a c-class trial?" Toko communicated with a scared expression.

I chuckled at her and begins, "Mukuro Ikusaba is not the mastermind."

"So you're saying she wasn't an important character? Which would mean she was the same as us--just another participant." Sakura tilted her head at me with a slightly confused expression.

"Yes and now she died and now, we have to find out the culprit." Byakuya sneered at her with a glare, he then turns his gaze to me and said, "Why don't you tell us the time of the murder?"

My eyes perked up with confusion but I begins anyways, "If you remember, Monokuma said that the sprinklers turn on.........do your our shit, I don't give a shit anymore, find the culprit or not. We are going to die either way....." I said with no interest, I wanna die so what's the best way to die than an execution?