"𝟟𝟙"

"Well then are you all ready for the end of this killing game?" I enthusiastically ask the group as I stand beside Kyoko

"This time, everything will be fair!" Hifumi said in an enthusiastic tone just like me, he raise his fist with a bright smile.

"Enough of the talk, let's go." Byakuya interrupted our hopeful conversation as he hissed and took a step in the elevator.

I frown at his behaviour and I started making my way toward the opening. Step after step toward that gaping maw... I'd resolved that this would be the last time. I repeated to myself that there was no fear, no mystery left. I pushed my anxiety down, calmed my trembling body. And finally, on steady legs...

I passed the threshold and stood in the elevator. Deeper...deeper...deeper still.

Deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper...

Deeper and deeper it fell...

I closed my eyes, and sight fell away. All sound, too, disappeared. Alone in the universe, I waited for the elevator doors to open for the last time. What could have been seconds or centuries later...I felt the gentle vibration of the elevator come to an end. I slowly opened my eyes.

I felt excitement and fear coursing through me, I smiled in excitement and made my way to my seat before the bear could say anything.

After that, I look around the room to find everything, dark, ominous and scary... The walls were just some old grey tiles. The floor looks super old.

"So, this is the last trial site." I gaze down at the robot as I said those words. "This room looks dark." Celeste phrased after me with a poker face.

"Whaddya think? Isn't it just the perfect background for deciding a person's fate!? It's the long-awaited last stage! The always-exciting final boss battle! Puhuhu... And I'm gonna sit in on this one! I'll just sit right here in the vacant sixteenth seat!" With that, the nightmare begins.

"Since this will be the final class trial, I've come up with a special rule! So listen up! If you can figure out Mukuro's killer, and go on to solve the mystery of this school......you guys win! But if you can't......then I win! And of course, waiting for the loser is the super exciting, super heartpounding punishment!" The robot excitedly announced while jumping in his chair.