"𝟜𝟠"

Y/n is looking around the chem lab, their eyes went to the cabinet and they opened it

Y/n is looking around the chem lab, their eyes went to the cabinet and they opened it. Many types of poisons are here.

The Killer probably used poison from here.......? The door of the chem lab opened and a figure walk in.

It was Byakuya, I smiled at him and went back to the cabinet. He walks up to me from behind, "How many bottles of Poison were here?" I ask as I felt him behind me.

He grunt and said, "I am not your servant, find it yourself." Then his eyes went into the cabinet again.

"Just tell me." I said with a shrug, and he replied with "13 poison bottles and 13 protein powder bottles."

"Hey look! Aren't all of these bottles are little off? Like these bottles aren't full, just a little less from a full bottle, if we compared these bottles to protein bottles, it turns obvious that poison is little less from it's true filling... You know what I am trying to say right?" What I said was completely confusing, even though I didn't get it.

"In summary, the killer used one bottle, full of poison to kill Makoto then use a little amount of every bottle's poison to fill the already emptied bottle?" He ask in a confused manner, I furiously nodded and smiled.

"Correct! The killer is trying to fake the situation." I agreed while furiously nodding.

He nodded in return and left the room, I left as well and made my way to the Trash room, I opened the door and looked around to find it spotless. Nothing is in the incinerator too.

I searched, searched, searched and searched the entire school to the whole lotta nothing. What a perfect crime!

I guess.....it's time to take some help from the alter ego.

I walk into my room and looked at the CCTV.... I don't know how to get alter ego's attention..?

"Alter ego." I whispered, trying to get the AI's attention, no reply...

Ughh! Forget it! I decided to leave the room and decided to search the Chem lab again. I entered and a small voice spoke up, "Y/n." Huh?

I looked around to find anything, "From the monitor." My eyes went to the monitor in the Chem lab and there he was "Alter ego".

I smiled and asked, "It's Kyoko, isn't it?"

The robot gasp and the words appear on the screen saying "Woah! How were you able to figure that out? She cleaned everything, no clues then how?"

I grunt at the fact that I was correct, "It's obvious, the crime is perfect. I don't know her Ultimate but she is smart and is capable of doing something like that and also.... Makoto trusted her so obviously, she feed the poison to him through some food or drink." Alter ego looked at me with such admiration while I smiled and said "Bye and thank you." And left the chem lab.

I looked around to find more clues to prove her as the culprit, but there is no evidence that can lead to her so, I have to pay attention to her arguments and make new evidence and it's all about trust.....trust....?

I wonder who is most trusted here, Makoto was pretty trusted but now.... Things are going bad right now.

She tried to make a perfect crime but she didn't know that I have a perfect backup plan.....I wonder if what I am doing is right? But to survive it's important.

Oh wait, the monokuma file! I forgot about that!

I quickly run back to Makoto's room to find both Sakura and Hifumi, "The file?" I ask them, after seeing my face Sakura smiled and handed it to me.

"The victim was Makoto Naegi. The body was discovered in Makoto's dorm, on the first floor. There are no outside injuries and at some point, the victim suffered from violent vomiting of blood."

After reading the info, I smiled at them and said "Thank you." Hifumi bloomed and Sakura slightly smiled.

"....Oops! Ya caught me sleeping. Your investigation was just so boring, I couldn't stay awake! Should I do it? Is it okay? Can I? Can I can I can I? Okay, then let's begin the class trial! You know where to meet, right? Please go through the red door on the first floor of the school! Puhuhu. See you soon." Monokuma's announcement plays as Sakura and Hifumi as well as I left Makoto's body.

I will show them that Kyoko's the culprit!

We all made our way to the red door and entered it. Monokuma is standing with Kyoko, talking to her.

"The ultimate lucky student is dead, puhuhuhu! OvO" He laughs like the little shit he is, just as he sees us, he starts bouncing around and walks up to us.

"Huh? Did you just use emoticons in real life??" I said with a super confused expression.

He smiles and bounces more, "Oh, I've just recently discovered the power...of emoticons! Like, no matter how awful something is, if you toss in a smiley face, it turns positive! For example... You're at a picnic and you find a dead body! o(〃^▽^〃)o"

I giggled at his behaviour, "that's just plain creepy."

"And how about the reverse? No matter how great something is, if you put in a sad face, it makes it look super negative! For example... Do you have a hundred friends? ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽" Well that does sound depressing.

"Now then, please get on the elevator! 9w9 I'll see you all down there!" He left.

I made my way toward the elevator. But with each step I took, I felt like I was moving further and further away from my goal. I could feel a chilling fear running through me, trying to make me rot from the inside out... No matter how many times I go through this, it never gets any easier... We climbed into our steel prison in total silence.

We watched the doors close and felt it begin its sinister descent.

The elevator lowered, uttering its all too familiar clunking sounds. It fell lower, and lower... And as suddenly as always...the ride was over. The doors opened once again.

"Hmm... Just the seven of you, huh? Really... That's so few! You must be so lonely!" The robot talks like that isn't its fault.

"It's YOUR fault!" Hifumi shouted while pointing his fingers at the robot with a bitter expression.

"I wonder, will the class trial end with one less classmate again? Or......will your school life come to an end completely Now then, are we ready to begin? You know the drill! Find your assigned seats!" I took off to my seat and stand on it with a confident expression.

I, The ultimate friend, aka Y/n L/n IS going to reveal Kyoko as the culprit!