"𝟝𝟞"

I was hunching down on the ground, curled up in a ball, it was weirdly comforting to me

I didn't hear any footsteps outside the shed but someone suddenly opened the door, I jumped up in surprise to look at the person but I wasn't able to look at the face due to them embracing me tightly.

I tried to get out of this person's grasp but it was right way too tight for a normal person, my eyes went to their head and their hair are white, it was Sakura.

Sakura is embracing me tightly, "S-Sakura, I can't breathe!" I said, I truly wasn't able to breathe because of how tightly she is holding me.

She let go of me as I took a deep breath. She looked around and weirdly inspected my whole body, "Are you hurt?" She asks with concern, I shook my head.

"Why were shouting? Did someone tried to hurt you?" She said with anger pooling out of her, I again shook my head.

She again hugged me and squeezed me lightly, "I am glad that you are alright." I smiled and wiggled out of her grasp.

"Look, I am okay. Thanks for worrying but I'm truly okay, by the waaaay, I think it's time for our meeting after the investigation so let's go." I stand and was about to walk out of the room but she tugged my hand and said, "Okay."

She didn't let go of my hand the entire time. As we were walking down the hall, we found Hifumi, he had a scared expression and he was running around the hall trying to find something or someone.

His gaze turned to me, he brightly smiled and run up to me like an anime girl and jumped on me, say bye-bye to my bones.

I gasp left out my mouth as he squeezed me tightly, just like Sakura but with less force. I tried to get out of his grasp but he only hugged me tightly.

Sakura quickly snatched me from his grasp, I smiled at her for saving me. "Y-y/n! I thought you-you!" Hifumi frighteningly mumbled as he looks at me with concern.

"Don't worry, I ain't gonna die that easily, I got the plot armour, y'know." I winked at him in a joking manner.

He chuckled in response as we all made our way to the dining hall, three people were already there. Byakuya, Celeste and Toko.

"Y-you two are finally back!" Toko said, pointing toward both of them. I took a seat beside Byakuya as Sakura settle beside me and Hifumi took a seat beside her while sulking.

Toko looked at me and ask, "W-what happened to you before? You were like a scared cat!"

"Nothing serious, I just got scared by that bloodied classroom." I replied with a serious face, no one actually buy that lie but didn't question further so, it's a win-win situation.

Byakuya looked at me with suspicion, I leaned closer to him and whispered, "After this, I'll be waiting for you in the dressing room." His eyes slightly widened but he composed himself and nodded.

"Well then, lets start the meeting." I announced as Sakura begins."I checked all the windows on the 5th floor, front to back. There were metal plates on all the windows, just like everywhere else." She ends with a disappointed expression.

"But when I was looking around, I realized something about the layout of the school...There aren't any stairs leading up from the 5th floor." Sakura said with a closed-eyed straight face.

"We're finally starting to get a clear picture of this school." Celeste said with a poker face.

"All that's left now is to solve the underlying mystery." Byakuya closed his eyes as he smirked.

"Indeed." I muttered after him.

"Well...there's a big garden up on the 5th floor. And I found more than one thing to be worried about... A stupidly large plant, it's called Monokuma flower but I prefer to call it mochi-mochi, a chicken coop, it has 5 chickens in total and a toolshed." Hifumi told us, "I think we should stay away from that flower." Celeste said after him.

"Well, there was a pickaxe in the toolshed. And the words Crazy Diamond had been carved into the handle. Haven't we seen that phrase somewhere before...?" Hifumi asks us as he mumbled the last part to himself.

"Huh? It's the name of Mondo's gang." I replied with utter confusion.

"You are right....." Byakuya agreed as he went into thinking to himself.

"Well...my concern is with the bio lab. That was the only place on the 5th floor that we couldn't access." Celeste told us as she leans into her seat.

"We don't need to worry about it at the moment. Don't bother thinking about something that can't be understood no matter how much you think about it. Your tiny brains can only do so much, so focus on utilizing them efficiently." Byakuya rudely explained as I chuckled at his wording.

"I don't really like *how* you said it, but *what* you said is right." I told him with a smile, "No, how I said it is right, too." He replied, earning a chuckle from me.

"By the way, did any of you find it? The other strange room on the 5th floor. Well, no..."strange" is a massive understatement. The smell of flesh and fat and blood... The white outlines of countless corpses... It was more dreadful than anything I've encountered here so far...The smell itself was horrific. Far beyond any normal murder scene. Every body's smell, concentrated...I can only think of one thing... A large group of people died right there in that room." Byakuya asserted in a thinking stance. "Perhaps that's what was meant by the biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history." Celeste suggested

"No, it is not the most awful blah blah event in human history, it could be the worst event in hope's peak academy's history, a mass murder can't bring despair to the whole world but it can bring despair to a limited amount of people." I explained to him with a slightly angry expression.

"...that would explain why Hope's Peak was forced to close its doors." Byakuya announced with confidence.

"Well, I was in a c-classroom on the 5th floor, and s-something caught my attention..." Toko said as she took out a clean survival knife.

"A knife..." I mumbled, Hifumi panicked and the other stayed calm.

"Okay, a knife.....it could be important but who should keep it.?" I ask the other, "Y/n" Sakura and Hifumi, both announced at the same time.

I turn my gaze to the others and ask, "What's your opinion?"

"I don't have any problem with that." Celeste and Byakuya said, Toko nodded as well so I took the knife and put it in my pocket.

"Hey, Toko." Byakuya turned his gaze to her, she gasps in surprise, "You made a valuable discovery. Good job." My eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy shit! This dude just said 'Good job' to someone and that someone is Toko, holy shit, I can't believe it!" I declared in disbelief.

"Huh...? Huh...? Huh...? Did Master just...p-praise me? Ng...! NgaaAAaAhh! I-I'm dreaming... I must b-be dreaming! Ahh...that I would ever e-experience such a dream... Aha... Ahahahahaha! I feel...s-strange...! Ahaha...so strange...! R-Really strange! Oh no...! Aha...hyah...hyeehahaehea!" She started acting very weirdly.

"Lets end the meeting." I announced as everyone stood and left.

I made my way to changing room to find Byakuya there. "So tell me, what actually happened, did you get your memories back?"

"We need to make a plan and escape."