"𝟜𝟘"

Our eyes snapped at the person who said that phrase, Mondo

Makoto and the others already caught onto it, "How do you know that, I didn't remember mentioning the 'White colour'."

Mondo grits his teeth as well as clench his fist "My BRO died! Obviously, I would fucking investigate! And Catch that little motherfucker!" Makoto leans back in shock and fear. "When did you examine the body?" Said Makoto with a determined face.

"I don't remember the fucking time but Sakura was with me that time!" He growls in anger, Leaning more in his seat. We turn our gaze to the depressed queen, she confusedly looks at us as Makoto explains, in the end, she nodded.

"ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵈʸ.......ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᶠⁱʳᵐ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵒ ᵈⁱᵈ ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗⁱᵍᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵈʸ." [I was watching the body......and can confirm that Mondo did investigate the body] She mumbled in a very low voice, Kyoko, who standing beside her, repeated what Sakura just said.

"Why don't we talk about the clothes you two and that girl got." While saying 'that girl' Byakuya made a disgusted expression.

"Well about the black cloth... Three got that in their uniform, Makoto, Mondo and Celeste." I presented with a shrug, The others nodded. For some strange reason, Mondo didn't get angry for being a suspect.

"W-well, I don't think this tiny dude would be able to smash Ishimaru with a chair, I-Ishimaru got a good build too y'know." Toko said while stuttering away. She blushed when she talked about his build.

"I think that Makoto would be able to take down Taka with an unexpected attack but that won't be enough to kill him and in this case, the killer Smashed him repeatedly time with a chair. So if Makoto is the culprit then he would surely be able Taken down by Taka." Kyoko explains with a straight face while Makoto looks at her with admiration.

"Then....Celeste and.....Mondo." I said in a thinking stance.

"And about that white piece of cloth, it makes Celeste a major suspect." Makoto said to himself, clutching his seat while thinking.

"Well I searched the whole dining hall and I found these hairs and for your information, I was the one who find the body AND nobody used the dining hall at night. I also find it near the body, which means there is a big chance that this hair belongs to the killer, and for the looks of it, it doesn't belong to Ishimaru." Kyoko showed us some tangled black hair, they were longer than Ishimaru's hair.

A smirk added to Byakuya's face as he said "Adding those two clothes and these hairs. I suppose it should be obvious who the killer is."

"You mean Mistress!" Hifumi screams at Byakuya with anger, "Mistress would never do that!"

Celeste gently smiles "Correct, I would never hurt someone." Hifumi repeatedly nodded as he shouts 'how Celeste is an angel'

"Tch.....How disappointing, you seriously couldn't believe it, it's obvious she killed Taka." The blond prick said as he stare at Hifumi with disappointment.

"Quiet down!" I shout at everyone, and they looked at me, surprised and quieted down, I look at Celeste and ask "Any objections?"

"I actually do." She responded, clutching her chest with her hand. "My hairs aren't as long as those hairs."

"Prove it." Kyoko demanded with a straight face, Celeste smiled and move her hands to her head and pulled out two drills?!

"Well that hairstyle does look unusual to me sometimes but I shrug it off because of Mondo and Hagakure." I mumbled in surprise, Celeste chuckled as she says "My hair drills are actually made of human hairs so it's possible to think like that."

"And about those two clothes?" Makoto said, eying Celeste with a straight face. "Well, that cloth was pure black and Neither you nor I don't we're something pure black, there are no buttons nor some stickers and that small white cloth, no, almost everyone has that." She explained, making us nod.

"It could have been used to clean the blood of Ishimaru from their face." I added.

We conversed back and forth trying to find a killer but Everybody has a way to dodge the accusation.

"You guys better try finding the true Culprit or you already know puhuhuhu." The robot giggled like a madman, driving us nuts.

"We are all gonna die..........?" I said, looking at my shoes in fear. "I just noticed a small clue!" Makoto quickly said with a surprised expression.

"What is it?" Toko quickly shouts at him, "Did you remember the last night! After the trial, we all went to our own rooms to sleep but I wasn't able to see three people." Makoto said with a confident expression.

"Those three were Ishimaru, the victim himself, Mondo and Y/n. Y/n was the first one who left through the elevator which means they are out and the only person who was out of their room at night and is right now alive is, Mondo!"

"If you already have Alibis then why didn't you tell us!" Byakuya shouts at the small dude with an angry expression. "I thought it was not important." Makoto mumbled while staring into Byakuya's eyes.

"Just stop it! Mondo, did.......you truly do it?" I ask him with a confused expression, I saw them kiss, there is no way that he is going to kill his lover, right?

"Yes"

--------------------
Authors note

Should I keep the [Fragments from past] or not, I am conflicted, I made a really interesting back story, so should I tell the back story via [Fragments from past] or just throw the backstory on you in the end?

I need your opinion on it.

And I made this small OC for the promised neverland and I want to show it.