"𝟞𝟡"

"But before we begin the final battle, we have to tell the others what's going on

"But before we begin the final battle, we have to tell the others what's going on." Kyoko suggested while looking at the cctv that was watching our every move.

"Now, we know our true enemy, so we need to tell the other to work together!" I replied with an enthusiastic smile, "Work together with everyone...Is that really possible?" Byakuya asks with genuine confusion, Kyoko nodded with him, "I also wonder." She mumbled back

"Don't be such a killjoy, let's go find the others, they are probably in the dorm somewhere? Let's go! Let's go!" I said as I slowly run in the halls leaving those two behind.

"Stop!" I heard Byakuya behind me as I run faster around the halls, trying to find someone but had no luck. I stopped and wait for those two, I deeply breathe numerous times because I was slightly exhausted.

They both finally catch up to me, "To run and waste your energy was a stupid option." Byakuya made a remark, I chuckled and replied, "I was just excited y'know."

"We didn't find anybody in the halls, there is a possibility that the others are having food." Kyoko ignored our bickering and pointed towards the end of the hallway which shows us the door of the dining hall.

We three made our way to the dining hall, I gaze up at the door and swing it open with my strength. The others in the room snap their head and stare at us.

"Skrgh@yaGfew, anji&\krakAW;! fzzlbRff#[]" Monokuma was in front of us while speaking in bullshit.

"What language is this?" I jokingly said as I stare at the robot but I forgot to see something in the corner of my eye and got slammed onto the floor.

I groan in pain as I look at the face of crying Hifumi, "Where were you? It's been hours!" Huh?

"Y/n, I believe you forget but the moment when you met us in the garbage place was many hours ago and now it's most likely very late for this breakfast meeting." Kyoko reminded me as I gasp in surprise, we have been talking for hours?!

"Eh, sorry my dude for being late to this meeting but look! I brought two supposedly dead people with me!" I showed Byakuya and Kyoko like a trophy but he couldn't care less.

"What a pleasant surprise." Celeste walks up to us with a smile, "And I wonder how you two survived?" Sakura walks up to me, pushed Hifumi away, and asks, "What was Kyoko talking about? Garbage place?"

I stand up from the ground and dust my clothing, "I guess I should explain to you, how these two are here?" I explained everything to them except about the computer that I found and the results.

"You have been doing this!?!? WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT?!" Hifumi shouted at me with worry, "but look, I am alright." I replied with a shrug.

"No, it's okay. You could have been seriously hurt, you should have at least told us." Sakura spoke up with a worried expression.

"But about the last trial and the two bodies of the dead people, what was that about?" Celeste confusedly asks, "By that, I meant that there are two bodies of dead people, one is in the garbage pit and the other is in the bio lab. And the one who was killed in the execution or killed here are in the bio lab and the other one with a knife in their chest are in the garbage pit, you all should see that area." I replied with a hand on my chin.

"But first, before the last trial as well as the investigation. You two go and take a quick shower, no hate but you stink." I speak as I eyed Byakuya and Kyoko.

"Well, that's to be expected." Kyoko pointed at herself and Byakuya looks offended, "We are going to discuss the other things while you two come back."

They both eventually left, "Y/n....by the way, what did you mean by that Mukuro and Junko we're already dead before the killing game?" Celeste asks with curiosity

"Ahh, this is a school announcement. You've all probably figured this out by now, but at this point, the killing game has now entered "True Ending" mode. So in the name of fairness, I will unlock every room in the school! Look wherever you want! Solve the mystery in whatever way you see fit! Puhuhu... Then we can all meet up at the class trial, okay? Gaahahaha! Ahahaha...!" I was about to answer but my words got cut by this announcement by Monokuma.

".....I will tell you everything but at the trial." I replied, she sighed and said, "I guess it can't be helped then."

"Let's make a note on where you all need to check." I said as I went into my bag and pulled out a notebook. "Oh and here is your bag." I handed Hifumi's bag to him.

I started writing the places,

"Garden
Dojo
Second-floor dorms
Data centre
Bio lab
Garbage pit, [ you can access it by the hatch in the garbage room.] Headmaster room fourth-floor.
Headmaster room second-floor [Dorm area] you will eventually find a computer, search my name [Y/n L/N] on the computer"

"There is a computer in the headmaster's room? And there is also a second headmaster's room? How interesting...." Celeste said as Byakuya and Kyoko joined us in the dining hall, "You are back!"

"Here, take this and search these areas." I handed it to everyone.

They all nodded and, "Well then, it's time to end this horrible killing game!" Hifumi said as he hugged my side, I smiled at him.

"I hope you don't mind then." Celeste said as she leaves the room, no one tried to stop her, not even Hifumi?!

"Celeste?" I called out to her, and she turn around and smiled, "Yes?" I pointed toward Hifumi, she smiled more and replied, "He has been acting like this for a while now." What?! Now he doesn't give a shit about Celeste?!

"Ok thanks." I thanked her, and she turned around and left.

"I will be leaving too." Byakuya turned around and left through the door as well as Kyoko after him.

"I will be leaving too then." I waved back at Hifumi and Sakura and left them both in the dining hall. They both also eventually start their investigation alone as well.

I had nothing to do.....I already searched this area, let's him a visit.

I made my way to the gym and opened the door to find Monokuma blankly sitting there.

"Why are you here?!" He shouted at me while pointing at me with rage.

"Izuru, how are you and why did you start a killing game?" I blankly ask him as the angry look on the robot disappears and a pleasant smile appears.

"It's pleasant to meet you, again."