"𝟚𝟝"

Mondo and Taka follow that small squeaky noise to find the source of it

Mondo and Taka follow that small squeaky noise to find the source of it. At the end of the hall they find Y/n, blood was flowing out of their head, Mondo's and Taka's eyes widened in surprise. Taka seems to stop due to the shock and fear while Mondo sprints to them while nervously shouting. Mondo crouch to their side and jerk their whole body "Y/N! WAKE UP! YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!" Mondo looked terrified, his hands were shaking. He slowly touches their hands and finds a pulse, a tear rolling down his cheeks as he sadly smiles, he turns to Taka in a dreading manner and shouts more like asking "NURSE OFFICE IS OPEN RIGHT?!"

Taka nodded and run up to Mondo and Y/n's sleeping figure. "Let's quickly take them to the nurse's office." Taka professionally said, he was about to lift their body but Mondo beat him to it.

As they were running to the nurses' office, Taka said "I will collect everyone." Mondo quickly nodded and enter the nurses' office. Mondo hastily begins to find bandages, and after a quick bit, he found it. He cleans the wound with water and Dettol then uses a medical tube, carefully rubs it on the wound on the head then carefully wraps the bandage around their head. The whole time Mondo was panicking and his hands were shaking due to the thought of Y/n dying.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully at least what Mondo thinks, Y/n didn't notice the wound at first due to shock but it probably happened when their head collided with the ground.

Everyone hastily enter the classroom as Mondo was washing his hands.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Sayaka shouts as her eyes widened enough for her eyes to pop out there.

Sayaka accidentally shouts in fear and moves towards Y/n's fake sleeping figure. She gives a horrified expression and hugs Y/n's fake sleeping body, she didn't notice but her tears were falling on Y/n's body.

Y/n sweatdropped at the whole situation.

"What happened?" Byakuya asked in an irritated tone

Sayaka gritted her teeth in anger, and Mondo shout in anger "You fucking care about that shit?!"