"𝟞𝟜"

"Maybe they didn't apply the blood at the scene

"Maybe they didn't apply the blood at the scene. Maybe they covered the coat in blood beforehand? When you discovered the body, was it wearing the coat like you normally would?" I quickly replied with a poker face, I truly don't know what I am trying to do.

"Wait, no... The head was through the neck hole, but the arms weren't in the sleeves." Hifumi replied with a surprised expression, I smirk and said, "Then that settles it."

"Here's what happened--the murder took place before the sprinklers went off. But the body didn't get wet, because the killer covered it with the tarp. Then, later, at the same time the killer was gathering up the tarp, they pulled the coat over the body. The coat they'd already covered in blood. This series of cover-ups was meant to disguise the actual time the murder occurred. They wanted us to think the murder happened sometime after the sprinklers had gone off, at 7:30." I spoke my thoughts as I pointed toward Byakuya.

"If that's actually what took place, it certainly becomes possible that the murder happened earlier..." Sakura mumbled to herself while thinking.

"Celeste? After you met up with Byakuya in the dining hall, did you two stay together from that point on?" I turn my gaze to Celeste who was observing everything with a poker face.

"I headed off to the gym, and Byakuya didn't show up till later." She replied gracefully, while hiding half of her face with her palms.

"Then you had plenty of time to spare, wouldn't you say?" I smirked at Byakuya, "I was ringing your doorbell at that time while you weren't answering your door." He replied with a furious expression.

"I must admit, Y/n's reasoning is sound. Byakuya's alibi is...inadequate." Celeste added after him with a suspicious expression.

"What about the survival knife? That was handed out to you, we all voted and you won? And....that knife was found in Mukuro's chest, all the way in." He quickly said with an emotionless expression.

"Oh, yea? Here it is!" I pulled out the cleaned knife from my pocket, no blood stains, no burnt marks and it was super duper clean. He gritted his teeth in anger.