"𝟙𝟞"

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" The announcement plays as usual and I did my normal morning routine and left my dorm.

They opened the door of the dining room. Finding Mondo and Taka talking to each other happily and their arms around each other shoulders, I gaze around the room, finding everyone except Byakuya and Toko.

I made my way to those two and said "So, you two are friends now?" With a beautiful smile

Then they both start talking about man bond and shits, I just leave them alone sat beside Leon and Sayaka, who were talking to each other and to my left was Junko.

We four talked for a while about music. After that I left to go to my room, just making theories about the mastermind. Suddenly someone rings the bells. I walk up to the door and take a peek.

Toko was standing in front of the door, she looks flustered.

I opened the door and give her a look that says 'what do you want?'

"I have a f-f-favor to ask... I want you to g-go somewhere with me..." She says with uncertainty

"Where?" I ask her with a pleasant smile, she blushes

"W-Well...the library." She confessed, not meeting my gaze just staring at the floor.

"Well then let's go!" I enthusiastically assert as I shoved her outside with me and made our way to the library.

The moment, I was about to push the door, she slaps my hand and says "Qu-Quiet! Be quiet when you g-go in! ...Don't l-let him see you!" I felt confused but I obey her anyway

I slowly open the door and sneakily made my way inside, she copies me.

"H-He's here... Ahaha..he's r-really here. Okay, M-Makoto. Go talk to him!" She is creeping me out right now but as a friend, I obey her anyway

"Hey, Byakuya!" He didn't seem to listen or he is just ignoring me, since he is Byakuya it means he is ignoring me

"Baby~ don't ignore me~" He grits his teeth as I smirk, I just love to make him angry.