"𝟟"

"Huh! HOW?!" Hagakure shrieks as his gaze fell on us while the other also looks shocked

"Sorry, we are late" I say as Mondo takes a seat beside Makoto and I just stand behind him because there is no seat left on the main table and I also just want to stand. I turn my head to look at everyone and say " where's Kyoko?" Others also look around.

"What?" Take exclaims as he looks around the room.

"I wonder where she went. Has anyone seen her?" Aoi asks, everyone shook their head.

"Wait, so *nobody's* seen her?" Chihiro says with a concerned expression.

"Darn it Kyoko! You're really going to be late like this on the first day of school!? Not only is she late, she didn't tell anyone she would be late! A most unbecoming personality trait..." Taka complains but it is more like he is concerned rather than just complaining.

"You're being a real jackass right now, you know that?" Junko says with a shocked expression

"Well what do you want me to do!? Punctuality is everything!" He says with an annoyed expression

"Now then, I declare that the first session of the Hope's Peak Academy briefing meetings has begun!" He declares

"Y/n!" Sayaka calls out to me. I turn my head and look at her sitting figure.

"Yes?" I ask

"You were taking care of Makoto, right? So because of that you probably don't know what happened between us so I am telling it to you and Makoto so please listen." Sayaka informs as she begins again

"Okay, so since you're in the dark about all this, let me lay out what's been going on. Everyone split up to investigate different parts of the building, but... [Byakuya] and [Taka] each went off on their own, and so did Kyoko. It looks like [Leon, Hiro, Junko and Chihiro] all grouped up together. The same goes for [Hina, Sakura, and Mondo]. [Celeste, Toko, and Hifumi] were left over, so they joined up." She explains to us, I thanked her and listen to everyone.