1

Min yoongi is a famous artist, he have won many awards. He is also going to become a CEO go his own company.

Chanyeol: “yoongi your father has been calling you since morning why don't you call him back”.

Yoongi in his mind: “he wouldn't call me if it's not related for his own good. he must have some business deal oh God why can't I just focused on my college yoongi sighed in frustration.

Yoongi phone rings once again...
He answered the call, after talking to him his time stopped. the call was about his marriage with the CEO. Yoongi has already told his father that he won't marry except his senior kihyun. But kihyun does not have any background yoongi's father was against their relationship.

Yoongi went to look for kihyun after the call he was in a hurry to see him.

Kihyun is from an ordinary family. He is a doctor but doesn't have any family background. Yoongi is from the richest family in the whole country.

Kihyun and yoongi fell for each other from their high school and they were  together till now.

When yoongi saw kihyun he rushed towards him and hugged him. yoongi started crying and said “I don't want to marry anyone else except you” kihyun comforted him and ask him about everything he told him about his marriage alliance with the CEO.

He became stiff, his hands were trembling but still he did not show it to yoongi they loved each other for so long that it was hard to separate them.

Yoongi's father came suddenly and pulled yoongi away from kihyun yoongi's father bought many guard with him and he said them to surround kihyun.

yoongi tried to stop him but then he pointed a gun on kihyun. Yoongi  collapsed on the ground, he begged his father to spare his life.

“Unless you agree to marry Mr Jeon I won't do anything to this bastard”. yoongi's father said to yoongi.

He agreed for the marriage but asked his father to promise him that he wouldn't harm kihyun.

Yoongi's father took yoongi to his car and made him sit inside.

Yoongi was quite and didn't see kihyun.

“take this money and leave my son” yoongi's father threw the bag of money on kihyun's face said him to leave.

Kihyun looked at yoongi, but he didn't look at him. he took the money and said “please take care of him”. Yoongi's father grab kihyun collar and say “you don't have to teach me how to take care of my own child”. Kihyun laughed at him and said “child? did you ever came to him when he mostly needed you?”.

Yoongi's father pushed kihyun and went inside his car.

He said to yoongi, “don't ever go near him unless you want him dead”.

Yoongi gritted his teeth but didn't say anything.

He looked behind from the side mirror kihyun was giving a better smile to him which made yoongi cry but he endure it, he didn't want it to cry in front of his father.

Yoongi father locked yoongi in his room after arriving at their house.

Yoongi cried a lot that his eyes were swollen. he came down after two hours. his father was not at home.

“Aunt choi” yoongi said and hugged her.

After his mother, mrs Choi took care of yoongi.

She hugged yoongi back and said “it's okay my child eat something”. she made yoongi eat dinner.

Mrs Choi eunmi is a housemaid and also nanny of yoongi.

“my poor child, master is cruel, if he didn't divorced madam maybe my child would have been happy”.mrs choi said in her mind with concerns towards yoongi.

Yoongi's mother and father were in  arranged marriage, which didn't last for a year. yoongi's mother give birth to yoongi after being forced by yoongi's father. Yoongi mother asked for divorce and said him to take care of yoongi. she disappeared after that no one knows whether she is alive or dead. Yoongi is trying his  very best to find about his mother but till now there is a no news.

Yoongi ate his food after mrs Choi insisted. Later he went to his room and fell asleep.

“master welcome back” mrs Choi said “where is he” yoongi's father asked to her.
“he slept” mrs Choi replied.
Yoongi's father went upstairs to yoongi room. He went inside, the lights are off but he could hear the sound of sobbing.

He came out after hearing cry without making a sound.

“sir please think twice about the marriage” mrs Choi said.

He glared at her and said “what I'm doing is the best I can do as a father” He said and went inside his room.

The night was so long it become morning the chips of birds woke up yoongi he got up and saw the time.

He then do the bathroom for getting fresh. after some time later yoongi came down and saw his father, he was having his breakfast.

He turned and about to go back to his room but the yoongi's father said “yoongi come here”.

He was surprised, it was the first time that he called him by his name also with a gentle voice.

He came and sat for eating breakfast.

“Today you are driving will take you to meet someone” yoongi's father said to yoongi.

He stopped eating and said “it is the person whom I'm going to marry”? He asked him.

“Yes” his father said.

He stood up and said “I have no appetite” after saying it he went back to his room.

Mrs Choi called him but he didn't responded. Yoongi banged the door of this room. And flopped on the bed.

“why? I can't live without kihyun”. Yoongi said with a sore voice and tears in his eyes.

“wait........ if I meet him, I will tell him to break off the marriage...... but what if he doesn't agree....... what kind of person is he? I have seen many magazines related to him but never knew his personalities what is he personality? He said in his mind with little hope.

_______________________________________