55

Jungkook called everyone at his basement to discuss the plan.

"What's your plan?" Bambam asked to  jungkook.

Jungkook smirked and said "I don't want to see that bastard infront of me."

"It's very hard to sneak into his palace and now the security is double." President namjoon said with a serious face.

"No matter what we have to rescue our brother in law." Jimin said with confidence.

Jungkook smiled and patted jimin's back.

They came out, each of them sat in different cars. They all drove towards the forest and stopped before the palace to investigate the situation.

"I'm sure, he must have known now since we arrived at his territory." Jungkook said.

They had bluetooth in ears to keep in contact with each other.

The king had sent many guards as per yoongi's father's request. Jungkook ordered them to surround the whole forest.

He went alone inside and stopped his car infront of palace's gate. The security guards informed hoseok.

Hoseok got pissed when he heard the news, he was about to check on yoongi but then went down to see jungkook.

At the same time, yoongi was standing in the room's balcony and coincidentally saw jungkook.

He shouted from there "JUNGKOOK!!"

Jungkook heard him and smiled at him.

"Finally you came to die in my hands." Hoseok went near jungkook and said. He chuckled.

Jungkook scoffed at him and asked "Will you kill me?"

Hoseok glanced at the balcony and was angry after seeing Yoongi. He asked him to go inside but he didn't.

"Do you really wanna see him to die in front of your eyes?" Hoseok threatened yoongi.

Yoongi trembled. He went inside after saying "Don't do anything to him."

"I am amazed that you killed my bodyguards, he was the strongest man that I had kept." Hoseok said.

"He was just like an ant for me." Jungkook said with a smile.

"He never backed away from showing off himself." Jungkook's friends said together and sighed.

Suddenly a bullet fired, yoongi came to the balcony hurriedly.

"See... he loves me." Jungkook said after seeing yoongi.

Hoseok gritted his teeth and pointed the gun on jungkook's forehead.

"What's the rush!!" Jungkook removed the gun and said to hoseok.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

"Check the news." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok ordered his butler to check the news. He was carefully listening the news and became shocked when the king said "Jung hoseok won't be the next king but kang Daniel."

Hoseok's mom came out in a rush and was very angry at hoseok. She slapped him the moment she came out. "I warned you to focus on the king's place." His mom yelled at him.

Hoseok was burning in anger, he could kill anyone at that moment.

Hoseok's mom said "Stop all this mess and go and apologize to the king."

Hoseok took the gun in anger and shot at his mother's hand. Everyone became shocked and surprised.

She fell down on the ground with pain. Hoseok ordered his servants to take her inside and treat her.

Yoongi was trembling in fear, he wanted jungkook to left from the place. "Please let him go.... I beg you." Yoongi cried from the balcony.

Hoseok started laughing and then he said "It's all his problem, if he die then you will accept me."

"No....please...." Yoongi begged with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook took his gun and shot at hoseok's hand. Hoseok fell down on the ground while holding his arm. When hoseok's guards came to catch jungkook, jungkook's guards held them.

"I said you, your bodyguards are just like an ant for me so what are you...." Jungkook said with a killing aura.

His aura was very strong. Yoongi hasn't seen this side of him, he was like a gentleman and romantic for him but this scene was unbelievable.

"I never thought that I would use this power of mine once again." Jungkook said and pointed the gun on hoseok's forehead.

"So you're the legend mafia leader." Hoseok said with chuckles.

Jungkook pulled the trigger of his gun and said "Too late to know my identity."

Suddenly a chopper came up of them, they landed on the side. The king and yoongi's father were inside the chopper.

The king ordered his guards to arrest hoseok.

Jungkook rushed towards yoongi. He went inside the room and hugged him tightly since he was scared. Yoongi held him tightly and was crying out loud.

"Everything is fine now." He said and comforted yoongi.

Yoongi kissed him on his lips and said "Take me home."

He hugged yoongi and scooped up in his arms. "Let's go back, everyone is waiting for you my darling." He said with a smile.

When the King's guards were taking hoseok, he asked them to take him near yoongi.

"Did you ever liked me?" Hoseok asked to yoongi when jungkook and Yoongi came down.

Yoongi turned away his face with disgusted eyes.

Hoseok smiled and said "I'm sorry."

Jungkook placed yoongi down.

Yoongi's father hugged him. He slowly loosing his consciousness.

"What's wrong yoongi?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone.

Hoseok shouted from the chopper "Take good care of your husband and also your child." The chopper went along with hoseok and his mom.

Jungkook and Yoongi's father were astonished. Jungkook carried yoongi with joy and happiness.

"I'm feeling dizzy." Yoongi said.

He took him to the car and helped him to sit inside the car comfortably.

"Are you comfortable??...is this seat is alright??.... should I make it a bit down??" Jungkook asked in a panic and was nervous.

Yoongi's father smacked his head and said "Brat, take him home."

Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook drove back to his house.

"Always be happy." Yoongi's father said after they went with a smile on his face.

"You three brats...who will take me home?" Yoongi's dad asked to jungkook's friends.

Jimin suddenly sat in his car and said "I have an urgent matter to handle." He drove away in a hurry.

Yoongi's dad looked at bambam, he also made an excuse and drove away.

"Am I looking scary?" Yoongi's father said as he pondered himself.

namjoon chuckled and opened the door for yoongi's dad to sit inside the car.

"Thank you young man." Yoongi's dad said with a smile and namjoon smiled back.

Namjoon sat inside and started the car.

"You like my son right?" Yoongi's dad asked on the way while namjoon remained silent.

_______________________________________