31

When jungkook came out of busan airport, suddenly jisoo hugged him from behind.

"I missed you." Jisoo said.

Jungkook removed her hands from him and walked away from her.

"I'm married." Jungkook said to her and sat in his car. Jisso came from the other side and sat beside him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked her angrily.

"Can't I sit with you? I came here to pick up you. My father is waiting for you." Jisso said and held jungkook's hand..

Jungkook pulled his hand and wiped his hand with a tissue and then he threw it on the ground from his car.

"Don't touch me." Jungkook said coldly.

Jisso was furious. She received a call from her sister, lisa. She answered the call. They talked for sometime and jisso hanged up the phone.

"Jungkook, should we eat dinner?" Jisso asked.

"No need, after meeting I will go back since my husband is waiting for me." Jungkook said with cold expression.

Suddenly jisso started crying. "Why are you doing this? Can't we live together?" Jisso said while crying.

"What you and your sister did can't be forgivable. Be thankful that I let you sit beside me or else I would have thrown you out of the car." Jungkook said furiously.

"And don't try to show your crocodile tears to me, I won't fall for it." Jungkook said. He ordered the driver to stop the car.

"Now go out and cry how much ever you want." Jungkook said.

Jisoo was dumbfounded. She can't believe her acting were not working on him.

"It's all because of that man, you took my place and now I will take it back. For that purpose you have to die." Jisoo said in her mind.

She came out of the car and said "My father won't be agree to co-operate with you, if he finds out that you are treating me this way."

"The thing which is mine will always belongs to me. You don't have to teach me. Just go and tell that old man, don't offend me or else he will come on the street." Jungkook said in anger.

He ordered the driver to drive the car.

Jisoo called lisa in anger."I want that man dead now." Jisoo said angrily.

On the other side when yoongi saw that picture "It's just a contract marriage, it's fine yoongi. I just have to focus on two things and that is finding my mom and taking over my dad's company." Yoongi said in his mind and fall asleep while thinking about it.

The next morning, yoongi came downstairs after bath. Jungkook's mother was tensed..

"Are you alright?" Jungkook's mother asked to yoongi.

Yoongi sighed and said "I'm fine mom." He said with a smile. "I'm going to the company, there is an important meeting so I won't eat breakfast." Yoongi said and came out of the house.

He went to his company. At the same time yoongi's father also arrived there. Yoongi went in a hurry and hugged him.

"What's wrong my little boy?" Yoongi's father asked worriedly.

"I missed you dad." Yoongi said.

They went inside together. Yoongi's father took yoongi to his office. He gave him juice to drink.

"What's wrong tell me." Yoongi's father asked while keeping his hand on yoongi's head.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." Yoongi said after drinking the juice.