21

"Sir I think we came on a construction road, there is no road ahead, only a cliff is there." Driver said.

He was Daniel's driver, yoongi's client.

"Oh my god..!!." The driver said in shock.

"What happened?" Daniel asked.

"There is a car hanging on the cliff." The driver said.

"What!!" Daniel said.

He said to his driver to stop the car. He came outside of the car and went near the cliff. His driver tried to stop him but he didn't stopped.

"Help!." Yoongi yelled for help.

"It's a man." Daniel said.

Daniel bend towards to see. He was surprised to see yoongi hanging there.

"What are you doing there, Mr yoongi?" Daniel asked.

"I came here for picnic." Yoongi said in anger.

"Help me up, please." Yoongi said.

Daniel stretched his hands towards hi. but couldn't reach. He said to his driver to bring a rope from the car. The driver bought the rope, the driver and Daniel helped yoongi from falling down. When he came up his car fell down from the cliff.

Yoongi was trembling on the ground, he held Daniel's hand and said "Thank you so much." Daniel helped to got up and took him in his car. He gave him water to drink.

After drinking the water, Daniel asked "Why do you came this side?"

"My brakes failed." Yoongi said.

"How can it be, your car is the first brand of Buggati." Daniel surprisingly said.

"I also don't understand that, until and unless someone do it properly it will not fail." Yoongi said and then Lisa came to his mind.

"My phone is broken." Yoongi said.

"Here." Daniel gave his phone to yoongi.

"Thank you." Yoongi said and called jungkook but his phone was switched off.

"Damn it, just what the hell he is doing?" Yoongi said in disappointment.

He tried to call his father and he answered the phone.

"Hello" he said.

Yoongi bursted in tears. "What's wrong dear?" Yoongi's father asked worriedly, when he heard yoongi's voice.

"Dad, please come to me." Yoongi said in whimper.

"Where are you?" Yoongi's father asked.

"I am at the closed road on the hill." Yoongi said.

Yoongi's father said "Wait for me there, I'm coming right now."

Daniel consoled yoongi and said "You know who did it... right?"

"I can handle." Yoongi said and wiped his tears.

"She mustn't have crossed her lines." Yoongi said in anger.

Daniel sighed and removed his coat and covered yoongi with it. They were waiting for yoongi's father. After some time later yoongi's father arrived.

When he saw yoongi is scared, he ran towards him and hugged him.

"What's wrong dear?" He asked gently.

"He was about to fall from the cliff." Daniel said.

Yoongi's father looked at him and bowed to Daniel. "Thank you man." He said.

"Please, I know Mr yoongi." Daniel said with respect.

Daniel held yoongi's hand and said "Aren't we friends?

Yoongi nodded and said "Yes we are."

Yoongi's father took yoongi to his car. He was still scared of the sight that he have seen just before.

Yoongi's father drove his car back.

"Sir, you know him?" The driver asked.

"Yes." Daniel said with a smile on his face.

"Investigate about this matter." Daniel said to someone on the call and sat in his car.

_______________________________________